Nick Folk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on fellas you cant be serious...folk must go??? yea hes in a bit of a slump right now but come on every player is entitled a slump once in their career, however if this slump continues much longer then i could understand a bit...hes booted some greats in his SHORT time here...i know yall havent forgotten that buffalo game not too long ago

Matt McBriar has admitted he has not been perfect on holds this year( said this miss today was his fault), I think right now Folk is as worried about the ball being in the right spot for him to kick as much as his own mechanics

When a kicker is going bad he looks for every little thing to find the blame. Get his mind off it for awhile

Just heard nick folk tried to hang himself after the game but failed.......................couldnt kick the chair from underneath him. I know, terrible, but you get it.

That is funny right there, I don't care who you are!

He'll get it straightened out. Kicking is such a mental game. He needs to get his confidence back up and work on mechanics more. Wade has already tried to help his confidence by letting him kick on a couple others recently.

All kickers go through phases like this. No need to jump to the gun and release him.

Things that were not that smart? umm like what win 2 superbowls and leave a team that gunsmoke led to a superbowl championship

The past is all we are going to have if we want any good memories 13 years of futility will go to 14 this year after what will be a miserable December

Things that were not that smart? umm like what win 2 superbowls and leave a team that gunsmoke led to a superbowl championship

The past is all we are going to have if we want any good memories 13 years of futility will go to 14 this year after what will be a miserable December

Jimmy did not win that super bowl when Switzer coached. Switzer won that one. With a lot of the same players that Jerry Jones and Jimmy picked. What you and many others don't understand is.... Dallas might not have won another super bowl even if Jimmy had stayed with Dallas till today. Dallas may not have won the next one that they won with Barry coaching. Jimmy would be calling different games than Barry. So whose to say about the potential results.

Myself and many others have lots of good memories with the Cowboys the last 13 years.

Yeah that stretch of 3 5-11 seasons was really something to get excited about

or maybe that 6-10 in 2004

or that 0-5 playoff record since 1996

Beg to differ on Jimmy we beat the niners in 94 and take another one for only threepeat in NFL history

Yeah that stretch of 3 5-11 seasons was really something to get excited about

or maybe that 6-10 in 2004

or that 0-5 playoff record since 1996

Beg to differ on Jimmy we beat the niners in 94 and take another one for only threepeat in NFL history

Don't remember Jimmy being on the staff or sideline then. My bad.

I do agree. We are lots better off with our special teams coach now.

He'll get it straightened out. Kicking is such a mental game. He needs to get his confidence back up and work on mechanics more. Wade has already tried to help his confidence by letting him kick on a couple others recently.

All kickers go through phases like this. No need to jump to the gun and release him.

Gotta love ya' SG!! Always there to bail out the 'Boys. :thumbsup:

When will his confidence return? January 4th??!!

just read that mcbriar has been removed from his holding duties and the job has been given to tony romo...romo persued wade phillips on the plane ride home from new york and told him that even though he wasn't particulary wanting to do it because of obvious reasons, that he would do it if it helped the team.

no this is not a joke.