Welcome to December Cowboys

Calendar reads December...... Look familiar?

Let the excuses begin. 0-2 against the Gnats

my favorite moments of the day

1) Another missed easy FG

2) Barber jumping up & down repeatedly after 2 yd gains

3) The absolute lack of any running game

4) Horrible special teams play

5) 1 yd pass completion on 4th and 2 (((my personal favorite)))

6) And of course, as always, Coach Phillips total bewildered look on the sidelines.

6) And of course, as always, Coach Phillips total bewildered look on the sidelines.

One of mine is Hollywood Vegas Romo missing wideopen Williams for what would have made it 31-24

Or maybe letting Brandon Jacobs go for a 74 yard td on a swing pass

haters lol...theres no excuses to be made for this one so keepem coming fellas

Barber's jumping up and down has as much to do with pumping him self up as anything. He was at fault on the 4th and 2. He should have cleared the down marker before he presented himself.

One of mine is Hollywood Vegas Romo missing wideopen Williams for what would have made it 31-24

Yeah, 41 of 55 for 392 yards, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions and a 112.1 quarterback rating. He was awful. This loss is entirely his fault. I say cut him right now.

Yeah, 41 of 55 for 392 yards, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions and a 112.1 quarterback rating. He was awful. This loss is entirely his fault. I say cut him right now.

Empty meaningless stats if the most important column doesn't read 9. If I were new to this country or an alien from another planet, and looked at the statistics of this game the Cowboys won it on paper. The Cowboys demolished the Giants on paper, but not in the endzone. The schedule only gets tougher from here, and Washington should have beat New Orleans at home. That's how tough it is to win in Washington.

It's December, and Dallas better shut the dome against Philly. I'm not as heartbroken as I normally am, because I expected this loss. 5-16 for the last 3 years is not going to cut it. Camp Cupcake has got to go.

Empty meaningless stats if the most important column doesn't read 9. If I were new to this country or an alien from another planet, and looked at the statistics of this game the Cowboys won it on paper. The Cowboys demolished the Giants on paper, but not in the endzone. The schedule only gets tougher from here, and Washington should have beat New Orleans at home. That's how tough it is to win in Washington.

It's December, and Dallas better shut the dome against Philly. I'm not as heartbroken as I normally am, because I expected this loss. 5-16 for the last 3 years is not going to cut it. Camp Cupcake has got to go.

Actually Romo and the Cowboys are 5-10 including 2006 and tonight. For December.

Barber's jumping up and down has as much to do with pumping him self up as anything. He was at fault on the 4th and 2. He should have cleared the down marker before he presented himself.

I agree.....I wasn't faulting Romo there at all. Jumping up & down after 2 yds would mean a lot more if it had resulted in a 1st down. He was doing it on 1st & 2nd down. Sure doesn't pump me up to have 2nd & 8.

I personally saw nothing wrong with Romo's play today.

Romo had a great game and put up fantastic numbers. You can't fault him for the loss.

As for Barber and his jumping up and down all the time after short/medium gains, I'm sick of that as well. If fact, I'm sick of Barber period. Grossly overrated and not an everydown back in the NFL. Choice should be starting IMO.

Least not we forget: Flozell (like no one will see me do this) Adams cheapshotting Tuck. Another NFL fine, and he should be suspended!!

Least not we forget: Flozell (like no one will see me do this) Adams cheapshotting Tuck. Another NFL fine, and he should be suspended!!

It would probably mean more if the Giants weren't cheap-shot artists themselves. I imagine we won't see a fine for Snee/O'Hara chopblocking Ratliff yet again.