Waskom AD/Head Football

Catfootball1

were you on the staff cliff..Im just trying to figure out why you are so offended by my post. If your not i cant figure out why you would be so infactuated by me. If you are on the staff... There are other things you should be worried about besides smoaky.

No disrespect to the Waskom Coaches if they are or are not affiliated with cliff.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't keep it a secret mr wetsu..................what should the staff be worried about.........................if you are planning something big for them............please have mercy on their poor souls..............but i, cliff, am on no staff..............i wish i was on your staff.........................

can i get a what what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh sorry mr wetsu...............that sounded a little funny..............i dont wish i was on your staff.................just your team...............i am sure you are a good looking guy and all but i don't think of you in that way...................sorry mr wetsu....................can i get a wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please don't keep it a secret mr wetsu..................what should the staff be worried about.........................if you are planning something big for them............please have mercy on their poor souls..............but i, cliff, am on no staff..............i wish i was on your staff.........................

Why would i have anything planned for "the staff." I did not put the HC and staff under heat...The 0-10 record did. I think there are some good coaches on the 2009 Waskom football staff. Im not saying they are the worst coaches ever. They just were not the coaches that waskom needed to win with. That is not a stab at them. I just believe that the players were better than their play indicated. I dont know what the problem was but you and i both know that the blame will go on the coaches. Much like if a guy turns it around at Waskom he will be the hero even though it may not be all true.

So does the Waskom staff deserve all the heat and lip they got from everyone. No...But they get paid, the kids do not. This is a job for them...And 0-10 is not getting the job done. If the players didnt play their best and thats why they lost then Waskom will have to get a coach in that can make them play their best. Not saying its fair but its the nature of the beast man. It happens at many more places than Waskom.

On his staff, hehehehe....cliff may be the best kept secret on SDC right now! LOL!

mr wetsu knows the players..................so you coaches need pack your stuff and leave town...................mr wetsu tell these people how well you know these players.............can i get a what what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. What does that even mean cliff

well then, which coaches should leave waskom...............please tell these poor people mr wetsu..............they may not be very smart...............this way there is no question which coaches should leave your town...............and you won't have to punish anyone............can i get a what what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then, which coaches should leave waskom...............please tell these poor people mr wetsu..............they may not be very smart...............this way there is no question which coaches should leave your town...............and you won't have to punish anyone............can i get a what what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i am correct there were no coaches fired from Waskom. Lowe was is now the track coach but the AD/HC spot is going to someone else. Now the new guy will bring in his own staff which is why i refer to most of the staff as leaving. They may all be back idk. And im dont know who needs to go. But can you say that you do not thing a change needs to be made.

If you can tell me that this past season was ok and that the coaches are the right guys for that Waskom right now then i will get off and never talk about waskom again. But obviously something was not right about the team this past year. Can you tell me what it is...You seem to be backing the coaching staff pretty hard. Apparently you know something that you think should be done. What is it?

wetsu---IDK why this guy has it in for you, but I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it!

When i get bored SDC is what i usually get on and look at other than espn. If the guy wants to take shots at me im game...I have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. I would like to think i am pretty logical about my statements. But for him i might make an exception every now and then lol

I want to question whether or not Waskom really wants a change in everything, or do they just want somebody different leading the football team. I have heard that Griffin might stay and coach some more bball, I heard that Lowe might stay and just teach. Both of them are great people I am sure and good coaches, I thought you wanted a change. Does the new guy get to clean house or do they want him to keep a couple of the other football coaches. I heard from some guys that went thru the facilities that the fieldhouse looked like a pigpen. Have the school board from Waskom walk thru the trashed out coaches office, and the lockerroom, equipment room and they might just reconsider who gets to stay. It is only 2 years old. Have some pride, or just go to the top 4 schools in your district and look and see how things are run, how much money is paid to the AD/HFC (Waskom is way last), assistant stipends. See where they put there priorities. To get different results there must be alot of change and things shaken up hard. If no changes, you will get same results just a different coach. How much are you willing to pay for a winning mindset, pride, assistant coaches who could be head coaches, endless amount of energy and love, and that might cost you some $$$$. We are going to find out pretty soon that money talks and bullcorn walks. I wish everybody the best because Waskom has had some talent

If the bball coach continues to coach, that is a good thing. He does a good job and I can tell you it is not at the expense of football. Waskom has a chance to be pretty good. It will take some work but that is ok. Someone that understands what it takes to be successful and wants to be there will have a chance.

I want to question whether or not Waskom really wants a change in everything, or do they just want somebody different leading the football team. I have heard that Griffin might stay and coach some more bball, I heard that Lowe might stay and just teach. Both of them are great people I am sure and good coaches, I thought you wanted a change. Does the new guy get to clean house or do they want him to keep a couple of the other football coaches. I heard from some guys that went thru the facilities that the fieldhouse looked like a pigpen. Have the school board from Waskom walk thru the trashed out coaches office, and the lockerroom, equipment room and they might just reconsider who gets to stay. It is only 2 years old. Have some pride, or just go to the top 4 schools in your district and look and see how things are run, how much money is paid to the AD/HFC (Waskom is way last), assistant stipends. See where they put there priorities. To get different results there must be alot of change and things shaken up hard. If no changes, you will get same results just a different coach. How much are you willing to pay for a winning mindset, pride, assistant coaches who could be head coaches, endless amount of energy and love, and that might cost you some $$$$. We are going to find out pretty soon that money talks and bullcorn walks. I wish everybody the best because Waskom has had some talent

Coach Griffin and Coach Edwards are both staying to run their basketball programs which is great. A new coach/AD would benefit greatly from this, because the don't have to worry about the baketball side things. The new coach/AD can bring in anybody else they want. Waskom is very committed to turning their football program around, if not they would have left things the way were for the last several years. Coach Griffin will be a great asset to the new coach, you will not meet another man that cares more for a school and it's programs. He is also great with the kids, and they would go to battle for anytime. As a parent I would go to battle for him anytime. With him taking a different role should show everyone just how much he wants the football program to turn around. I guarantee you that he an the rest school administration will do whatever it takes. I'm not sure whether or not Lowe is staying as a teacher, but if he does it doesn't mean he will be coaching. Just asked my son about things being trashed and the weight room isn't trashed, but he hasn't been in the coache's offices though. If it trashed thats even more reason for this coaching staff to go eldewhere.

If you go back and look at every post I have ever made, they are positive. I have met Coach Griffin and feel like some of you are blaming him for the football demise. I am sorry you feel I am still inteviewing AllenEagles but you seem to be sour about this entire situation.

I have not taken another job Wild if you are referring to me. I am still right here at ETBU. Good luck to WISD in their search.

Coach Griffin and Coach Edwards are both staying to run their basketball programs which is great. A new coach/AD would benefit greatly from this, because the don't have to worry about the baketball side things. The new coach/AD can bring in anybody else they want. Waskom is very committed to turning their football program around, if not they would have left things the way were for the last several years. Coach Griffin will be a great asset to the new coach, you will not meet another man that cares more for a school and it's programs. He is also great with the kids, and they would go to battle for anytime. As a parent I would go to battle for him anytime. With him taking a different role should show everyone just how much he wants the football program to turn around. I guarantee you that he an the rest school administration will do whatever it takes. I'm not sure whether or not Lowe is staying as a teacher, but if he does it doesn't mean he will be coaching. Just asked my son about things being trashed and the weight room isn't trashed, but he hasn't been in the coache's offices though. If it trashed thats even more reason for this coaching staff to go eldewhere.

Funny how coaches and parents see things differently! Some football coaches may think that basketball is exactly what they need to worry about! LOL.