La Grange Vs. Carthage

Boy, I say Boy, you need to know that these big boys aren't slow and they aren't lazy. Of course talking trash comes easy from someone who doesn't see that regularly.....does it?

Are you illiterate boy.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right 959, Mute sees trash everyday at home... that's one thing we got hrr in ctown that LG don't boy oh boy

you real cool doggie4life, with you 4 posts......lol. Son, you don't have a clue what I have at home. Keep it to the game. Already heard about you passing game and you only average 60 yards a game rushing. You better watch out for the Carthage passing and running, and special teams. Good rounded team. This will be your toughest game..guaranteed.

you real cool doggie4life, with you 4 posts......lol. Son, you don't have a clue what I have at home. Keep it to the game. Already heard about you passing game and you only average 60 yards a game rushing. You better watch out for the Carthage passing and running, and special teams. Good rounded team. This will be your toughest game..guaranteed.

Dad, state will be our toughest game.

Yeah La Grange has a great running game I don't know why they don't run it more, they stick to their passing attack but if needed they have a great running game but really haven't needed to use it yet.

Yeah La Grange has a great running game I don't know why they don't run it more, they stick to their passing attack but if needed they have a great running game but really haven't needed to use it yet.
There gonna need it to beat us. No one dimensional team will beat us this year. Saw your strength of schedule this year also....pretty impressive for a 2A school.....oh your 3A my bad!

Yeah we came from a district in which 4 teams were ranked in the states top 10, pretty impressive?
Would be if they still were! Were are those 4 ranked now? Were are yall ranked? We been ranked number 2 since rankings came out. You prolly would need a allstar team from those four schools to beat us!

Lost credibility? 6 touchdowns in 2 quarters, I would think after the 3rd one the coach would put his main boys back in.

It doesn't matter if you win by 20 points or one point. Winning is winning. That's what the Dawgs do and their good at it. They find their opponents' weakness and exploit it. Beating teams and winning rings. That's how they roll. GO DAWGS!!!

I've been posting on this site for two years now and during all that time, I've never seen the disrespectful down right nasty posting and attitude that these "boys" from LaGrange (or wherever they are from). This entire thread should be deleted! It is rude, disguisting and I hope any legit fan will not post on this thread again...I won't.

As for a prediction...I hope if Carthage is up 42 to 0 at half time...that Coach Surratt keeps the starters in until the end of the third quarter and runs up the score a little just to show all these Carthage haters that we can!! (I usually vote for classy moves like pulling starters when we are up by 6 TDs, but in this case?... Sick em DAWGS!!)

I've been posting on this site for two years now and during all that time, I've never seen the disrespectful down right nasty posting and attitude that these "boys" from LaGrange (or wherever they are from). This entire thread should be deleted! It is rude, disguisting and I hope any legit fan will not post on this thread again...I won't.

As for a prediction...I hope if Carthage is up 42 to 0 at half time...that Coach Surratt keeps the starters in until the end of the third quarter and runs up the score a little just to show all these Carthage haters that we can!! (I usually vote for classy moves like pulling starters when we are up by 6 TDs, but in this case?... Sick em DAWGS!!)

We have a great set of mods and admins and they get to the u2u complaints very quickly. We've taken care of most of the posts in question.

This happens every year when teams from East Texas play other teams outside of the area.

Everyone needs to be patient and enjoy the week.

David Smoak