20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• San Diego
    • Dallas

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 times inside the 1 & no TD. If that doesn't tell you why the Cowboys aren't going anywhere then everybody is in FULL DENIAL.

Come on Spacegolfer. Tell me about this great OL and running game the Cowboys have. But the good thing is it led to another classic Phillips shot of him standing there with his mouth open totally stunned. The shots of him are absolutely classic.

4 times inside the 1 & no TD. If that doesn't tell you why the Cowboys aren't going anywhere then everybody is in FULL DENIAL.

Come on Spacegolfer. Tell me about this great OL and running game the Cowboys have. But the good this is it led to another classic Phillips shot of him standing there with his mouth open totally stunned. The shots of him are absolutely classic.

Did you not see that drive???? They do have a good running game....you cant go off 2 or 3 plays... look at the whole drive....

Come on Spacegolfer. Tell me about this great OL and running game the Cowboys have. But the good thing is it led to another classic Phillips shot of him standing there with his mouth open totally stunned. The shots of him are absolutely classic.

Would you stop trying to entice Cowboy fans for God sake. San Diego did a great job on defense, that is all! What you are doing amounts to trolling which as you know is against SDC rules.

Cowboys are controlling the game. You can't deny that they are running the ball very well. Anyone with football knowledge knows that it is tougher getting that last one or two yards on the goal-line. It is a good "O"line and so what. It was good defense for San Diego.

Yeah thats what they are gonna need to do in the second half too...is control the ball....and continue to pressure rivers...game plan is pretty good this week....I said eariler that they gotta run draws and screens at this defense...

If Dallas would run Choice and Jones they would have a better chance of winning this game. Barber is to slow to the hole, especially when they are at the 2 foot line and he is only 3 yards from the LOS. He can't get enough steam going.

Would you stop trying to entice Cowboy fans for God sake. San Diego did a great job on defense, that is all! What you are doing amounts to trolling which as you know is against SDC rules.

Good Lord. I'm a Cowboy fan. If you can't complain about not being able to punch it in from the 1 then what the heck are you gonna talk about on a message board?

But the good thing is it led to another classic Phillips shot of him standing there with his mouth open totally stunned. The shots of him are absolutely classic.

Phillips looks as if he doesn't know how to respond. I agree, the man is totally stunned and clueless.