20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• San Diego
    • Dallas

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just more of the same. Offense can't control it and Defense can't make a big stop.

More excuses coming up this week. Better save some for after the New Orleans game next week. This team is giving up 1st place and has a terrible in-conference record. But we're still supposed to believe they are a serious contender.

the defense after playing pretty well all day has disappeared in the 4th qtr.

As they have all year at crunch time.

No matter what the apologists say...there is absolutely nothing special about this team.

10 points, at home, in a crucial game is unacceptable.

As they have all year at crunch time.

No matter what the apolgists say...there is absolutely nothing special about this team.

10 points, at home, in a crucial game is unacceptable.

at times they play great like the best team in the nfl....then its like the worst team

I just dont know what to say.....what we could even do to fix the problem?????

I just dont know what to say.....what we could even do to fix the problem?????

This problem can't be fixed this year. It's going to require a new Coach, and a new attitude. Ignoring the problem has not worked for the last few years. It was supposed to be fixed with the exit of TO....what's different ???? Absolutely nothing.

All year long I've heard how much better the team chemistry is. Evidently it wasn't a chemisty problem.

This problem can't be fixed this year. It's going to require a new Coach, and a new attitude. Ignoring the problem has not worked for the last few years. It was supposed to be fixed with the exit of TO....what's different ???? Absolutely nothing.

The problems were not ignored! Major changes in Special Teams. Big changes in Defense.

Yeah I dont think this layed back stuff is gonna work too much longer...

The problems were not ignored! Major changes in Special Teams. Big changes in Defense.

IMO the MAJOR problem WAS ignored. Wade Phillips is still the coach.

I've seen no big changes in the defense. The people that were let go were not playing anyway (R Williams, Tank, etc). The defense was OK last year, but has improved with Brookings. It's not a offense/defense/special teams problem. It's a TEAM ATTITUDE problem which the coach is responsible for. The thing that bothers me is that if you listen to the interviews after the game & through the week the players keep saying it's coming together. I don't even think they realize there IS a problem.

Bulletin........it's NOT coming together.

IMO the MAJOR problem WAS ignored. Wade Phillips is still the coach.

I've seen no big changes in the defense. The people that were let go were not playing anyway (R Williams, Tank, etc). The defense was OK last year, but has improved with Brookings. It's not a offense/defense/special teams problem. It's a TEAM ATTITUDE problem which the coach is responsible for. The thing that bothers me is that if you listen to the interviews after the game & through the week the players keep saying it's coming together. I don't even think they realize there IS a problem.

Bulletin........it's NOT coming together.

Special Teams was a major problem last year! The defense was good and was a big problem last year also. They had to replace some people. So Brookings and Olshanski were both good additions. The secondary has been solidified by Jenkins play as well.