San Diego @ Dallas

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• San Diego
    • Dallas

Pay particular attention to what other teams are saying about the strategy of running the same plays on the goal line.

I got blasted when I said it yesterday. Being negative about your team is just as valid as being eternally optimistic in the face of reality.......And I was vaguely threatened for my opinion too I might add

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-m...o&type=lgns

Threatened by who?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on the board 6+ years & nobody has warned me about SDC rules before....because I've never violated them.

I didn't here either.

Yes you did! I'm pretty sure you're a smart fella and do not need to look up the definition of trolling. You can talk all the #### about Dallas you want but do not try to incite others for the sake of an argument.

And you have yet to show me a threat.

Pay particular attention to what other teams are saying about the strategy of running the same plays on the goal line.

I got blasted when I said it yesterday. Being negative about your team is just as valid as being eternally optimistic in the face of reality.......And I was vaguely threatened for my opinion too I might add

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-m...o&type=lgns

The goal line sequence of runs were not the same play over and over...although 3 of them were variations of the power or isolation runs. The final play was a fullback dive.

The problem I have with the sequence wasn't the overall attempt at powering it in on a SD defense that was weak up the middle, but the final play were Barber is the FB; Dallas has used this dive pretty often in short situations this year and they always run it behind Biggs. San Diego knew this and overload their linebackers, leaving several free to make the stop.

Dallas offensive line, despite their size, is better at runs that have them move, like the counter. They are not good at the plays the 90's lines made a living at, like isolations and dives.

Yes you did! I'm pretty sure you're a smart fella and do not need to look up the definition of trolling.

Really sad.

I guess you want me to go off so you'll have a reason to hit the button. Every post is trolling if you want to stretch your imagination. Space & I have been going back & forth for 6 months. It's a Dallas Cowboy thread & I've said nothing that I haven't been saying since Sept. This whole message board is filled with people questioning each other.

My opinion is opposite of yours. Sorry if that upset you. I know you drink the same Cowboy koolaid as Space. I'm a life-long Cowboy fan who doesn't brag on inferior production.

Really sad.

I guess you want me to go off so you'll have a reason to hit the button. Every post is trolling if you want to stretch your imagination. Space & I have been going back & forth for 6 months. It's a Dallas Cowboy thread & I've said nothing that I haven't been saying since Sept. This whole message board is filled with people questioning each other.

My opinion is opposite of yours. Sorry if that upset you. I know you drink the same Cowboy koolaid as Space. I'm a life-long Cowboy fan who doesn't brag on inferior production.

Balls in your court, show me where I have bragged about the Cowboys. Let see if you can back up your accusations!

Your post was meant to do one thing, stir another poster into a fight. I have not threatened you (even though you made that empty claim) in any form.

I'm not going back & forth with you. I know when I'm being baited.

Perhaps if you read my last post again you'll see where I never said anything about about YOU bragging on the Cowboys. I said I'm one fan that doesn't BRAG on inferior production. There's a little difference there, don't you think?

You said back up my accusations. I reread my statement & can't find any....can you?

And I'll leave it to whoever read your post about my "trolling" to decide if it was a threat or not. I made a statement to Space, who I argue with all the time under the Cowboy thread and you tell me I'm trolling. You know that's a threat coming from a mod. Everybody knows it is. Send it up to Smoaky. If he tells me that was anything out of the ordinary on this board I'll take myself off.

I'm not going back & forth with you. I know when I'm being baited.

Perhaps if you read my last post again you'll see where I never said anything about about YOU bragging on the Cowboys. I said I'm one fan that doesn't BRAG on inferior production. There's a little difference there, don't you think?

You said back up my accusations. I reread my statement & can't find any....can you?

And I'll leave it to whoever read your post about my "trolling" to decide if it was a threat or not. I made a statement to Space, who I argue with all the time under the Cowboy thread and you tell me I'm trolling. You know that's a threat coming from a mod. Everybody knows it is. Send it up to Smoaky. If he tells me that was anything out of the ordinary on this board I'll take myself off.

Haha, baited! Are you serious? You need to ask Smoaky to be a moderator! lol

There is no debating on what you meant and implied here: