Drama Queen

OldSchool

Oh, jeesh.....

"Obama will contend that if it fails now, no other president will attempt it, aides said.

White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer told POLITICO: 'If President Obama doesn't pass health reform, it’s hard to imagine another president ever taking on this Herculean task. For those whose life's work is reforming health care, this may be the last train leaving the station.'"

Isn't amazing how stupid of a remark that is... that that would literally come out of ANYONE'S mouth? LOL!

Well, guys...he does want that A- that he is going to give himself for his 1st year grade if it passes....Right now he grades himself at a B+.....that's why we don't let kids give their own grades in school......I'd grade him right now as a very low F-.....Numerical grade 2 out of 100.......

Well, guys...he does want that A- that he is going to give himself for his 1st year grade if it passes....Right now he grades himself at a B+.....that's why we don't let kids give their own grades in school......I'd grade him right now as a very low F-.....Numerical grade 2 out of 100.......

haha i saw that.... Why would he even do that?

It just goes to show that he doesn't have a clue.....and they said that W was dense.....this guy makes W look like Einstein......

I agree. However I heard OReilly say Obama was smarter than Bush last night! I know he was talking on an intellectual level but still I find that hard to believe.

I lost count a long time ago. I've seen maybe 6 things he's done well with his administration.