Bama or Texas?

BayouBengal

Bama or Texas???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Bama or Texas???

• Bama Wins
    • Texas Wins

I guess everybody isn't drinking the Bama koolaid the media is serving these days and overlooking Texas. Just like 2005.

The pundits seem to have forgotten about the Texas defense. AND I'll take McCoy over McElroy every day. There's your difference.

bama wins this football game. mark ingram is going to run all over the texas d. then if they just so happen to stop em a couple of time julio jones will def beat the texas secondary. defenseivly bama will be too good for colt and the rest of the texas offense you saw what bama did to flordias d and what there d did to there o bama rolls in this one

38 bama

24 horns

I guess everybody isn't drinking the Bama koolaid the media is serving these days and overlooking Texas. Just like 2005.

The pundits seem to have forgotten about the Texas defense. AND I'll take McCoy over McElroy every day. There's your difference.

I think Alabama will win in a close one. Every time UT has faced a good defense (OU/Nebraska) they have struggled offensively. I think the Tide has a better defense and definitely a better offense than either of those teams. If Nebraska had an offense, we wouldnt be having this discussion right now.