34 members have voted

1. 1. at Washington

• Cowboys
    • Redskins

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if they play like they did against the Saints and maybe finish a couple more field goals this should be an easy win for the Cowboys. As long as they keep the turnovers and stupid mistakes down the boys come out with a win and then on to the Eagles.

Well if they play like they did against the Saints and maybe finish a couple more field goals this should be an easy win for the Cowboys. As long as they keep the turnovers and stupid mistakes down the boys come out with a win and then on to the Eagles.

i agree completely and would like to add that they need to play lights out all game long...i as well as everyone else who watched the game saw them almost lose the game in the 4th quarter...i know the saints are a great team but if the cowboys wouldnt have slowed down a little bit i believe that dallas would have held the saints completely in check until the final tick of the clock

dallas not only needs to beat the skins, but they need to beat the dog out of them...a 20+ point win on the road would show that dallas has turned the corner in december...their first two losses this dec. were to two very good teams (especially SD who may be the hottest team in the league other than indy). dallas needs to stay balanced...nearly 150 yards on the ground on 30 carries is something dallas has been missing from its offense for a good month or two.

boys are in great shape to make the playoffs. Now they need to show that teams should be scared of them in the post season

Washington is playing well right now and for Dallas to win, they will need to hit it running on all cylinders. I am with you stevo....a Redskin beatdown would be a huge boost for them...confidence, getting past the December curse, momentum going into the playoffs, especially with Philly coming to town next week for a possible NFC East showdown. Could be fun to watch.

This game is in Washington and Dallas has played well there in the past. Do they have a let down after the big win in NO or do they take care of business against the Skins?

If I could figure things like this out, I would go to Vegas and make a fortune. Watching them play through the first quarter tonight, the Skins look like they're ready for the season to be over. If they play with that lack of intensity against Dallas, it will be a blowout. Unfortunately, you really can't predict one game based on the results of another. My gut feel is that we take this game and set up a rematch of the Philly game last year.

I have to believe that if they get a win against Washington, the Boys will be really fired up for Philly, but the Skins game is the one that worries me.

Skins were just bad tonight not interested at all

Which usually means that the next game we will get their A game

Bad is an understatement for the Skins last night. I finally changed channels and started watching other stuff. That was about a pathetic of a performance I have ever seen. The O line for the Skins is awful. We should sack Campbell 10 times if D Ware is back at full strength.

I wish the Skins would play like they did against the Giants, but I don't see it. The skins playoff games of late is when they play the Cowboys. They treat the Cowboys like a NFC Championship. Big changes coming in D.C. in off season.

Cowboys will get everything the Skins have left in the tank. No other team would, but the Cowboys will.

Cowboys will get everything the Skins have left in the tank. No other team would, but the Cowboys will.
That's the way I've always seen this rivalry. Even when the Cowboys went 1-15, their lone victory was against the eventual Super Bowl Champions. I hate the deadskins with a passion. I'm glad they have Daniel Snyder as their owner. While Jerry Jones isn't a great owner, Daniel Snyder is the worst there has ever been.

This is still going to be a tough game, there isn't a doubt. I'm glad Chris Cooley is on IR, because he played a heck of a game last year. Jason Campbell was nearly flawless when the skins played the Cowboys in their last meeting, and I hope that he's doubting himself after last night. I still think it's going to be a good game, regardless of the records. The Cowboys better be ready to come out and play Sunday Night. The skins fans are going to be very hostile. That little snowball fight in downtown D.C. was nothing, compared to what Redskin fans can bring to a football game.

As a kid growing up, I disliked the Redskins more than the Eagles, Giants, and Cardinals. But now that I am older, I really dislike the Eagles and Giants the most over the Redskins. The Redskins still treat the Cowboys as if they are the biggest rivals on their schedule, which may be true. I think it is like this with several Cowboys fans. The Eagles and Giants are bigger rivalry games to the Cowboys. The Cowboys don't get up for the Redskins like years past.

if both teams play the way they did the last game it will be a blowout by the Cowboys but, Dallas and Washington always play each other tough. it could be cold Sunday night and that will affect both teams. i can't see a repeat of Romo's performance against the Saints but if the defense plays well and pressures Campbell i think Dallas will pull it out. it could come down to Suisham making a field goal. that could be good or bad.

As a kid growing up, I disliked the Redskins more than the Eagles, Giants, and Cardinals. But now that I am older, I really dislike the Eagles and Giants the most over the Redskins. The Redskins still treat the Cowboys as if they are the biggest rivals on their schedule, which may be true. I think it is like this with several Cowboys fans. The Eagles and Giants are bigger rivalry games to the Cowboys. The Cowboys don't get up for the Redskins like years past.

same here. i think that's because back in the 70's Dallas and Wash. seemed to always have a good team and Philly and NY didn't.