Waskom Final Three

ChampsBreak

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post_snapback.gif[/url]He is an outstanding role model and person.

-----------------------------------------

name='BHP' date='Jan 6 2010, 07:23 AM' post='1316841'

Keeling?.. :smirk:

I wonder, do you disagree that he IS a good person, or do you have some beef related to his coaching philosophy? (perhaps you disagree with some of his calls, or playing time allocation???)

I wonder, do you disagree that he IS a good person, or do you have some beef related to his coaching philosophy? (perhaps you disagree with some of his calls, or playing time allocation???)

Got to watch out for those one post people, maybe be trying to stir something.

Got to watch out for those one post people, maybe be trying to stir something.

nope..just poking at WK...you other fellas need to lighten up a little...jeez...things kinda uptight in the Grove?

nope..just poking at WK...you other fellas need to lighten up a little...jeez...things kinda uptight in the Grove?

Not uptight, just too easy to take a one time post (and an emoticon, at that) like that out of context. A little more clarity would've been better, since we don't know your relationship with him.

Perhaps it was all in fun, and you know him personally, but that was not known by those of us who were defending his honor.

You may actually know him better than us from another place and time.

It's all good. :flowers:

HOW ARE THINGS AT DUB H.S. NOW? THE NEW GUY MUST HAVE THE WHOLE TOWN UNDER CONTROL. WOULD YOU GUYS KEEP ME UPDATED PLEASE? I MISS THE OL' HOME TOWN AND THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS HAVE BEEN FUN ON HERE! KEEP UP THE GOOD POSTING PLEASE!

HOW ARE THINGS AT DUB H.S. NOW? THE NEW GUY MUST HAVE THE WHOLE TOWN UNDER CONTROL. WOULD YOU GUYS KEEP ME UPDATED PLEASE? I MISS THE OL' HOME TOWN AND THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS HAVE BEEN FUN ON HERE! KEEP UP THE GOOD POSTING PLEASE!

man that name is kinda cool lol. Yea things always quiet down during basketball for Waskom. Thats the one area we seem to be very good and consistant at over the last few years. Griffin and Edwards have done amazing jobs.

man that name is kinda cool lol. Yea things always quiet down during basketball for Waskom. Thats the one area we seem to be very good and consistant at over the last few years. Griffin and Edwards have done amazing jobs.

Your exactly right. Coach Griffin has been great for Waskom the entire time he has been there. Very loyal to Waskom ISD. He and Edwards are great for the district. Sure hope things run smooth since there is a new AD!! Best of luck and I will be keeping up with this change to see how it goes.

Not uptight, just too easy to take a one time post (and an emoticon, at that) like that out of context.

ahh the old blame it on the emoticon...poor things always catch the blame for most assumptions on massage boards...