17-3A hoops

CEO

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have sworn that Tatum girls have lost more than two games. I thought they lost that many in the brownsboro tourney. Oh well, records don't mean too much when district play starts.

You may be right.. Hard to keep up with them.. I just pulled their record off maxpreps.. Its somewhat updated.

not for sure about the Gilmer boys or girls records......... but i did watch the jv and varsity boys play this last sat. vs. Atlanta........ both Gilmer teams won.......... that no. 4 for Atlanta varsity is a play maker along with no. 11 on the JV squad........ it is funny to listen to the fans from the visiting side....... one guy said " c'mon ref, dat Gilmer squad is still playin like they are wearin' pads..... you can't tackle in round ball!!!!!" thought it was comical........

Looking forward to the district play. The Tatum boys have come a long way already. They were a bunch of athletes playing basketball in the beginning. They are starting to look more like a basketball team. Should be interesting to see how things turn out.

The Tatum girls will do quite well this year. Should be interesting to see just how things turn out.

Safe travels to everyone, because it looks to be a rough January as far as the weather goes.

Girls start district Friday right?

Yes, the girls start district on Friday against Gladewater. The boys have another non-district tonight against Henderson, and I understand you are calling that game this evening. Then a game against Pleasant Grove on Friday in PG. Then they start district next week against Chapel Hill. That could be a tough one.

On the boys side Tatum lost to Henderson in OT.. Gotta learn how to finish games when your up by 10 with 2 minutes left.. Freshman won in OT and JV won by 4....

Saw where SH beat Kilgore..

How did Bullard and CH do?

I guess you are talking about the Bullard and CH games that were played last night? If so ...

Bullard beat Brownsboro by 10...something like 66-56.