17-3A hoops

CEO

Guest basketballjunky
good win bullard, way to go koby :notworthy:

Great clutch shot,, how many 3's did Lance have?? He was on fire. Lady Panther's look to be back on path,, it is all up hill from here.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the match ups for Tuesday?

SH is @ Bullard - but that is all I know for Tuesday.

Eagleborn does such a great job!!! :notworthy: I appreciate all your work!!

So help me with my guessing here please?

Bullard 6-1

Tatum 6-1

CH 4-3 or 5-2??

Gilmer 4-3 or 5-2??

GW 1-6??

SH 1-6??

BOYS

Bullard (6-1)

Tatum (6-1)

Gilmer (4-3)

CH (3-4)

x-GW (1-6)

x-SH (1-6)

GIRLS

*-Bullard (9-0)

*-Spring Hill (8-1)

*-Tatum (5-4)

x-Gladewater (2-7)

x-Chapel Hill (2-7)

x-Gilmer (1-8)

*- clinched playoff spot

x- better luck next year

On the boys side this week Gilmer @ Tatum is a big one.. They gave us more than we wanted when we went there.. With Stump back they should be a lil better.. IMO stop them from driving the lane and force them to shoot jump shots and it wont even be close..

On the Girls side SH @ Bullard is a big one.. If SH wins then it could force a playoff game.. Coach Duncan is a good coach but I think the players Bullard puts on the court are gonna be to much.

Boys remaining games:

Tatum has Gilmer (home), GW (home) and Bullard (home)

First round was ( W, W, L)

Bullard has Spring Hill (home), Gilmer (home) and Tatum (away)

First round was ( W, L, W)

Gilmer has Tatum (away), Bullard (away) and CH

First round was ( L, W, L)

CH has GW, SH and Gilmer

First round was (W, W, W)

Not sure about Gilmers last game and Chs remaining games….Location wise…

Girls Playoff.. or the way things are shaping up..

With one game remaining it could be...

Bullard- bye

SH will get Diboll

Tatum will get either Central or Hudson. Both are 11-2 heading to the final game.

Central lost to- Hudson and Diboll

Hudson lost to -Carthage and Central

Final game has Hudson @ Center(4-8) and Jasper(5-8) @ Central.. Could be a one game playoff to decide the 1st and 2nd seeds..

Gilmer and Chapel Hill play at Gilmer for their last game, Eagleborn. Should be interesting. Stump was at New Mexico on his second visit when the teams played the first time. The Buckeyes will finially have 20 games under their belt when these two play for what may well be the deciding game for the #3 slot.

Both Bullard Boys & Girls win over SH

Thought Bullard's girls played a great game tonight. They deserved to win. With the game 17 to 17 with 2:30 minutes left in 2nd Quarter, Bullard goes on a 12-0 run to finish the half 29-17. I know Bullard won by 20, but that stretch was the difference in the game. I thought it was a fairly even game but for that stretch. SH never adjusted to strong man to man defense Bullard played. Congrats to the Bullard Panthers on another District Title, and good luck in playoffs. I hope we at SH run into you in the playoffs.

Believe this is correct..

GIRLS

1st Bullard (10-0)- gets bye, first playoff game will be winner of Lorena and Fairfield/Bboro(both teams tied in district, tie breaker to come)

2nd Spring Hill (8-2) will get Diboll

3rd Tatum (6-4) will get either Hudson or Central(both teams are tied, tie breaker to come)

BOYS

Bullard (7-1)

Tatum (7-1)

Gilmer (4-4)

CH (3-5)

GW (2-6)

SH (1-7)

Boys remaining games:

Tatum has GW (home) and Bullard (home)

First round was ( W, L)

Bullard has Gilmer (home) and Tatum (away)

First round was ( L, W)

Gilmer has Bullard (away) and CH

First round was ( W, L)

CH has SH and Gilmer

First round was (W, W)

So the girls are set and playoffs to come.. The boys are still far from over.. Tatum and Bullard are in the playoffs.. Fighting it out for district championship while the 3rd seed is undecided.. A CH win and a Gilmer loss makes for a interesting last game between the two.. A win this Friday by Tatum and Bullard also makes for a interesting one next Tuesday.. If your not a fan of bball watch some 17-3A.. Bet you will after..

Hey EB heard that the EF Lady Jackets BBall coach was trying to get a warm up game with the Lady Eagles before next week...U heard anything about that.....

I havent heard anything.. I was told that we wanted a warmup game with whoever on Friday night.. But the coaches are going to scout the Central/Hudson game now.. So I really dont have no idea...

Tatum beat Gladewater this afternoon 81-45... Desmond Fite again had 29 points..

Sets up a show down with Bullard in Tatum Tuesday night.. Gonna be a good one thats for sure..

Gilmer and CH battle each other for 3rd playoff spot..

Next Tuesday night is a good time to be a part of 17-3A...