17-3A hoops

CEO

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good games are expected tonight..

We got Gilmer.. They are coming off what I consider an upset.. I look for a tough game for the Eagles.. Games are gonna be live on 104.3 FM.

Bullard is going to Spring Hill.. Bullard is favored but I wouldnt put anything past SH in their gym..

CH and GW... Havent got a clue about either.. Other than people not shaking hands.. Anyone know anything about these two?

We got Gilmer.. They are coming off what I consider an upset.. I look for a tough game for the Eagles.. Games are gonna be live on 104.3 FM.

Bullard is going to Spring Hill.. Bullard is favored but I wouldnt put anything past SH in their gym..

CH and GW... Havent got a clue about either.. Other than people not shaking hands.. Anyone know anything about these two?

We (Bullard) have played both of them. They are both scrappy teams, they are uptemo and both like to get to the basket. Gladewater has a pretty good post/PF and a few good guards. CH has 2 good guards, i think number 3 & 5. They are the whole team IMO. If you shut them down, you will shut CH down.

From what i have seen, it really depends on where yall are playing.....I think every game in district is going to be tight, i dont see any blowout wins the rest of the year.

yea I agree.. Gilmer game concerns me a lil.. I hope we show up to play..

==================

BULLARD BASKETBALL

==================

District

Jan. 15 - vs. Gladewater (W 84-72)

Jan. 19 - vs. Chapel Hill (W 78-75)

Jan. 22 - @ Spring Hill

Jan. 26 - @ Gilmer

Jan. 29 - vs. Tatum(L 175-30)

Feb. 2 - @ Gladewater

Feb. 5 - @ Chapel Hill

Feb. 9 - vs. Spring Hill

Feb. 12 - vs. Gilmer

Feb. 16 - @ Tatum (L 176-29)

hahahahahahaha

yea I agree.. Gilmer game concerns me a lil.. I hope we show up to play..

==================

BULLARD BASKETBALL

==================

District

Jan. 15 - vs. Gladewater (W 84-72)

Jan. 19 - vs. Chapel Hill (W 78-75)

Jan. 22 - @ Spring Hill

Jan. 26 - @ Gilmer

Jan. 29 - vs. Tatum(L 175-30)

Feb. 2 - @ Gladewater

Feb. 5 - @ Chapel Hill

Feb. 9 - vs. Spring Hill

Feb. 12 - vs. Gilmer

Feb. 16 - @ Tatum (L 176-29)

hahahahahahaha

O You a very funny young grasshoper ! ! !

I would be upset but since we already beat yall once this year, i guess there is nothing else to say :notworthy:

Yea i agree, we have to show up also, you cant take a game off in this district, i mean we were beating GW by 20 in the 1st half but we let them back in it, and most of the time when you a let a team back in a game, it is going to end up a dog fight to the end. The CH game was close from the get go.

IMO yall should win both games, i have not seen Gilmer or SH but i am still saying it will be Bullard, Tatum, Gilmer. But honestly right now, it could be anyone. Still alot of basketball to play.

O You a very funny young grasshoper ! ! !

I would be upset but since we already beat yall once this year, i guess there is nothing else to say :notworthy:

Yea i agree, we have to show up also, you cant take a game off in this district, i mean we were beating GW by 20 in the 1st half but we let them back in it, and most of the time when you a let a team back in a game, it is going to end up a dog fight to the end. The CH game was close from the get go.

IMO yall should win both games, i have not seen Gilmer or SH but i am still saying it will be Bullard, Tatum, Gilmer. But honestly right now, it could be anyone. Still alot of basketball to play.

I think SH is almost like a mirror image of Bullard.. BUT not as good..

I saw Gilmer in the Tatum Tourny.. Not all players played though.. They are a good team..Super Athletic..

Congrats on already beating us this year... Guess that extra week of practice helped..lol.. District is a different animal.. Im glad our last meeting is in Tatum..

I think the Bullard girls take this one strickly because they have great ball control and handling and in a close match up that is the edge a team needs. These girls know their way around (no pun intended) a basketball. Not that SH cannot handle the ball but Bullard just does it better. IMO

The boys...after we posted a few nights ago I looked into it and found SH does not have their leading scorer and PG from last year on the team this year. Wonder what's up with that? No matter ....BB is Bullards game and I think they pull this one out. Should be a good match though. Voltzke(not spelled right i'm sure) being back will be a hugh asset for SH.

I think SH is almost like a mirror image of Bullard.. BUT not as good..

I saw Gilmer in the Tatum Tourny.. Not all players played though.. They are a good team..Super Athletic..

Congrats on already beating us this year... Guess that extra week of practice helped..lol.. District is a different animal.. Im glad our last meeting is in Tatum..

Im not lol

I think the Bullard girls take this one strickly because they have great ball control and handling and in a close match up that is the edge a team needs. These girls know their way around (no pun intended) a basketball. Not that SH cannot handle the ball but Bullard just does it better. IMO

The boys...after we posted a few nights ago I looked into it and found SH does not have their leading scorer and PG from last year on the team this year. Wonder what's up with that? No matter ....BB is Bullards game and I think they pull this one out. Should be a good match though. Voltzke(not spelled right i'm sure) being back will be a hugh asset for SH.

Good to see that SH is getting some players back.....Wish i could say the same for Bullard, Bullard MIGHT have Ryan Wood back tonight from ankle Surgery....dont know if he is 100%, and they are still missing Beavers.

The scary thing is Bullard has played the first 2 games without 2 of their starters on a team that is not very deep at all.(& won both games) Hopefully Bullard will be 100% the 2nd round of district.

Good to see that SH is getting some players back.....Wish i could say the same for Bullard, Bullard MIGHT have Ryan Wood back tonight from ankle Surgery....dont know if he is 100%, and they are still missing Beavers.

The scary thing is Bullard has played the first 2 games without 2 of their starters on a team that is not very deep at all.(& won both games) Hopefully Bullard will be 100% the 2nd round of district.

Streaking? lol

Whats wrong with Beavers?

We arent deep anymore.. 5 players are no longer with the team.. But it seems we have been playing better without those 5..

Streaking? lol

Whats wrong with Beavers?

We arent deep anymore.. 5 players are no longer with the team.. But it seems we have been playing better without those 5..

What did i mis-spell it. LOL

Beavers came down on a kids foot during pratice, a severe ankle sprain, he is out another 3-4 weeks. been out about 2 weeks. he has been hurt all basketball season, he came back about 2-3 weeks early than he should have with the broken finger, he has not played a basketball game this year at 100%.

5 guys, what happen, Grades?

What did i mis-spell it. LOL

Beavers came down on a kids foot during pratice, a severe ankle sprain, he is out another 3-4 weeks. been out about 2 weeks. he has been hurt all basketball season, he came back about 2-3 weeks early than he should have with the broken finger, he has not played a basketball game this year at 100%.

5 guys, what happen, Grades?

Poor guy... Might as well pack his bags and go to Cancun... lol

Na.. I dont think it was grades.. Some didnt wanna play anymore and others werent wanted..

Anyone have a clue what the Lady Buckeyes district record is? 0-4 or 1-3??

Heres standings for boys.. If anyone has standings for girls please post..

Tatum…………4-0

Bullard………..3-1

Gilmer…………2-2

Chapel Hill….2-2

Gladewater…1-3

Spring Hill…..1-3

I don't know how much longer Tatum can hang on to that undefeated streak. Their intensity level is extremely low right now since Coach Carr isn't coaching them. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost a few of the next games and are fighting for the 3rd spot.

I thought Spring Hill was 0-4.....who did they beat?

I don't know how much longer Tatum can hang on to that undefeated streak. Their intensity level is extremely low right now since Coach Carr isn't coaching them. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost a few of the next games and are fighting for the 3rd spot.

I thought Spring Hill was 0-4.....who did they beat?

You are right.. Just went back and re-checked.. SH is 0-4..

Coach Clark has done a GREAT job with the team.. Carr has been on the bench with the team.. Carr IS coaching them.

You are right.. Just went back and re-checked.. SH is 0-4..

Coach Clark has done a GREAT job with the team.. Carr has been on the bench with the team.. Carr IS coaching them.

To my understanding, Carr wasn't there last night. Also, heard the officiating was poor in Gladewater. Do they still use the Tyler Chapter?

To my understanding, Carr wasn't there last night. Also, heard the officiating was poor in Gladewater. Do they still use the Tyler Chapter?

I didnt go to the game so I dont know if Carr was there or not... He has been on the bench coaching the other district game.. Granted he might not be 100% but he is still there..

As far as the officiating went well... Im sure they have had better.

I didnt go to the game so I dont know if Carr was there or not... He has been on the bench coaching the other district game.. Granted he might not be 100% but he is still there..

As far as the officiating went well... Im sure they have had better.

I wasn't surprised that Gilmer beat Bullard. The way Bullard played against SH, I knew they would lose a game or two.

Gladewater could put up a couple more wins if they settle down. I saw them on film and they are all over the place....no composure whatsoever. Attitude is killing them bad.

I wasn't surprised that Gilmer beat Bullard. The way Bullard played against SH, I knew they would lose a game or two.

Gladewater could put up a couple more wins if they settle down. I saw them on film and they are all over the place....no composure whatsoever. Attitude is killing them bad.

I agree about Gilmer.. Super athletic.. Drive drive drive... layup layup layup... Just like that all game.. Hard to defend and stay out of foul trouble.. Fite fouled out and Pipkin had 4 fouls and I wanna say one of the twins had 4 fouls..

I didn't go to the game, but them not winning was not a total shock. They will bounce back hopefully this Friday against Tatum. I will say that I was very impressed with Gilmer's JV coach. They may have lost by 10-15 points, but that guy understands what the game is all about. Gilmer seems to be back on the rise in basketball.