Atlanta track clinic?

NB81

JVCOACH'S FIELD EVENT IS THE POLE VAULT :banghead: :thumbdown:

Just going by what Coach Hag. said "JVCOACH is penciled in for mile" We kind of have the pole vault pit reserved for Spring Hill. Don't know what we will do down in 2A but I guess SH can still have it for Eagle Relays.

Just going by what Coach Hag. said "JVCOACH is penciled in for mile" We kind of have the pole vault pit reserved for Spring Hill. Don't know what we will do down in 2A but I guess SH can still have it for Eagle Relays.

YEAH THAT IS PROBABLY BETTER THAN JVCOACH BRINGING HIS TELEPHONE POLE TO USE

I have built bridges do they call me a bridgebuilder? No

I have saved small puppies from drowning do they call me a hero? No

Be lil overweight and steal a telephone pole or two and people got jokes

Caber+Toss.jpg

Telephone pole thieves arrested

Bandits found frolicking in abandoned field

Stephenville, Tx

This morning five would-be thieves were apprehended by Erath Co police after a three-month investigation into the rumored disappearance of telephone poles around the city. Five individual were arrested and booked on charges of destruction of public property and theft as they happened to have at least three telephone poles with them at the time of the arrest.

For privacy reasons, their names are not to be released. JV_COACH, Big Head, Big Nasty, Luke, DeHobbs and Denman were found at 8:32 am in an abandoned fieldhouse. There were apparently throwing these poles in efforts to hide the evidence. The five culprits were all wearing kilts, and all claimed to be "practicing for the games". No verification of the games they referred to is available at this time.

"We found these boys red-handed." Stephenville Officer Kent Rockefeller told The Brotherhood of the Kilt. "They were running around the field, throwing these telephone poles like it was some sort of game, showing off their misdeeds. Good thing we caught them". When questioned where the missing poles had come from, Officer Rockefeller stated "We are not sure at this time, but we know they must have stolen them. We have been tracking these boys for months now after we heard rumors of people in skirts throwing telephone poles out here. Now we finally caught them, and can put the poles back in their rightful place."

Brotherhood of the Kilt correspondent