ARE THE SAINTS AND COLTS DONE?

3 losses in a row for N.O. and 2 losses in a row for the Colts. That can't be a good feeling. Now I know you people are going to say it's no big deal because of how they are playing the starters. We'll see how the losses effect the moral of the players in the playoffs.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 losses in a row for N.O. and 2 losses in a row for the Colts. That can't be a good feeling. Now I know you people are going to say it's no big deal because of how they are playing the starters. We'll see how the losses effect the moral of the players in the playoffs.

I think momentum in the pros is huge. Usually the team that has the momentum going into the playoffs win. Right now NO and Indy have lost their momentum and will have trouble in the playoffs. On the other side of the coin, Dallas right now are on a roll going into the playoffs and have momentum. Right now, I think the boys have a better chance at winning in the playoffs than NO and Indy.

I think momentum in the pros is huge. Usually the team that has the momentum going into the playoffs win. Right now NO and Indy have lost their momentum and will have trouble in the playoffs. On the other side of the coin, Dallas right now are on a roll going into the playoffs and have momentum. Right now, I think the boys have a better chance at winning in the playoffs than NO and Indy.

I agree with that.....dallas gettin hot at the right time......

Saints are stone cold right now. Reminds me of the '07 Cowboys. They just wrapped it up too early this year like we did then. Not paying too much attention to the AFC yet, but if I had to rank NFC teams based on how they are playing right now it would be:

1. Cowboys

2. Vikings

3. Packers

4. Eagles

5. Cardinals

6. Saints

This is the NFL though, and the distance between the top and the bottom of that list is not a lot. Any of the top 5 could play in the Superbowl. Saints could turn it around, but they seem to be the only team on this list who has arrived in the playoffs DOA.

How'd I miss this one......sheesh. To answer your question........NO.....as a matter of fact they both play next weekend. They didn't play this past weekend because they both had a bye due to having the best records in their respective conferences. Hope this clears up some confusion.

How'd I miss this one......sheesh. To answer your question........NO.....as a matter of fact they both play next weekend. They didn't play this past weekend because they both had a bye due to having the best records in their respective conferences. Hope this clears up some confusion.

it doesn't...i don't think he meant DONE like for the season RIGHT NOW. he meant are they off their high horse. are they back to earth and could get beat in their first playoff game...

i feel the saints will have miles and miles of trouble with arizona but indy should easily take care of business against the jets.

What about last week? And the week before that? And the week before that? All losses. Just what are they playing for? I'm not saying that they can't win. I am saying you just can't turn momentum off and turn it on again. Both teams have the ability to win this next game. Do they still have the drive to?

What about last week? And the week before that? And the week before that? All losses. Just what are they playing for? I'm not saying that they can't win. I am saying you just can't turn momentum off and turn it on again. Both teams have the ability to win this next game. Do they still have the drive to?

Well, I'd say they have the drive to win. They are professionals.....its their job. But they don't have any momentum right now. Momentum has to build up, but it can be lost in a heartbeat. I don't look for them to play their best football next week, but I do expect them to compete.

Well, I'd say they have the drive to win. They are professionals.....its their job. But they don't have any momentum right now. Momentum has to build up, but it can be lost in a heartbeat. I don't look for them to play their best football next week, but I do expect them to compete.

The problem I have is the way N.O. played for several weeks. They had better play their best football this next game or they will be home after that. Dallas is the same way. They have to play their best or Minn. will walk over them. I don't look for Dallas to just compete.....It is go all out to get the win. Or go home.

The problem I have is the way N.O. played for several weeks. They had better play their best football this next game or they will be home after that. Dallas is the same way. They have to play their best or Minn. will walk over them. I don't look for Dallas to just compete.....It is go all out to get the win. Or go home.

My point was that NO was hot for so long and running come from behind wins together and I don't think they can start that again. I think they'll play average D and I think their O will be clicking like mid season. They just can't fall behind in the playoffs like they did so often in the season.

My point was that NO was hot for so long and running come from behind wins together and I don't think they can start that again. I think they'll play average D and I think their O will be clicking like mid season. They just can't fall behind in the playoffs like they did so often in the season.

Okay finally I can agree with you! :thumbsup: Hopefully their offense can play at a high level.

Actually I think it would be great if the Cowboys and Saints both won and set up the rematch...a chance to prove that the first one was no fluke.

I'd love that chance. And if the Cowboys were to win again, then so be it, they would've improved week to week in my opinion and the Saint would not have.

That's about the 5th time I've heard that today. I love how when Texas has a neighboring state with a team making some noise they get so defensive.

Oh come on, who started all the trash talking earlier this season? It wasn't Cowboy fans. They did respond, but they didn't get it going. na_na.gif

I wouldn't be asking if the Aint's or Colts are done, my question is are the Patsy's done ? The comeback kid has turnover after turnover. Maybe he spent too much time in NYC with Gisele.

Football is Football, and you have to be prepared to play the game. Is the Patriots dynasty over ??

I wouldn't be asking if the Aint's or Colts are done, my question is are the Patsy's done ? The comeback kid has turnover after turnover. Maybe he spent too much time in NYC with Gisele.

Football is Football, and you have to be prepared to play the game. Is the Patriots dynasty over ??

Yes.

For 2 years now.