ARE THE SAINTS AND COLTS DONE?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like the Saints are done. Hope the Cowboys can hang in there another week. They'll get to make another trip to the SUPERDOME.

Saints found the 'on' button and dominated today. :notworthy: Congrats.

Don't know if we'll be able to get past the VIkes, but if we do I sure hate the idea of having to fly back to the third world and win again in that old stadium full of crazy cajuns. :shocked:

IF the Cowboys make it to the SB, they will certainly have earned it with road games to Minny and NO.

Side note: Minny has been accused for years of piping in crowd noise over the stadium speakers. I noticed a couple of crowd shots today while the noise was deafening and not many people on the camera shot looked like they were making any noise. huh.gif

Doesn't look like the Colts are done either. After today my guess will be that the top 4 teams all year will still be playing. Indy, NO, Minn, and SD. Manning, Brees, Favre and Rivers. Those are the 4 best QB's in the league, and have been all year.

The NFL ranks QBs by yards (I think it should be by QB rating). Based on the NFL ranking, the top 4 QBs in the league for 2009 were Schaub, Manning, Romo, and Rodgers.

Who's San Diego ? J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets. It looks like New Orleans vs Indianapolis might be facing off against each other in the Super Bowl.

You mean to call me on San Diego and then ignore the Jets still have to play Indy? So whwen did Indy beat the Jets? Oh wait they lost to them.

Space we both know that Curtis Painter handed the game to the Jets. I'm not gonna say if our guys stayed in we would have won, but our chances would have been much better. Don't think for one second that Peyton and Co. have forgotten that game. They will be looking for revenge. Darrel Revis is good. He poses a problem but we now have the defense to hang with any offense. We will put a ton of pressure on Sanchez. Revis can't cover everyone. They played impressively today but i think next week will be a different story. Maybe then you can stop hating the colts and realize they are a legitiment team

Space we both know that Curtis Painter handed the game to the Jets. I'm not gonna say if our guys stayed in we would have won, but our chances would have been much better. Don't think for one second that Peyton and Co. have forgotten that game. They will be looking for revenge. Darrel Revis is good. He poses a problem but we now have the defense to hang with any offense. We will put a ton of pressure on Sanchez. Revis can't cover everyone. They played impressively today but i think next week will be a different story. Maybe then you can stop hating the colts and realize they are a legitiment team

Wrong! The defense lost the game for Indy. Ya'll use Painter as the excuse for the latest losses. When the defense is the one to blame. The offense has no confidence unless Manning is in there. Painter does not play defense. T Jones ran for over 100 yards on them. Did Painter give up the 106 yard kickoff to the Jets?

You are also wrong about my hatred for Indy. It's only Manning that I despise.

Wrong! The defense lost the game for Indy. Ya'll use Painter as the excuse for the latest losses. When the defense is the one to blame. The offense has no confidence unless Manning is in there. Painter does not play defense. T Jones ran for over 100 yards on them. Did Painter give up the 106 yard kickoff to the Jets?

You are also wrong about my hatred for Indy. It's only Manning that I despise.

Why do you despise Manning? And yes Jones had a 100 and the other RB had 95..but Defense and Special Teams DID score 14 points that the Indy D was not at fault for and that was the difference in the game

You mean to call me on San Diego and then ignore the Jets still have to play Indy? So whwen did Indy beat the Jets? Oh wait they lost to them.

You still believe in Norv Turner and Wade Phillips. I don't, even with their affiliation with the Cowboys. I love my Cowboys, and I took today's game very hard. There's still football to be played, and I could really care less who wins this years Super Bowl, my dog is out of the hunt.

Peyton is a great guy on and off the field. His stats speak for themselves. 4 MVP's is a record. If he played for Dallas would you hate him? Anyway the I believe the Colts will be the AFC team

The only thing I will say is I was privy to a conversation with him in Dallas years ago. I won't go into it and he has proved to me over the years character of someone is not as it seems.

No I would still not like him if he were a Cowboy.

His stats to me are inflated. We've already been through this.

Thats really funny. My brother also had a conversation Peyton a few years back. He said he was very kind and genuine. He was more compassionate than the other players. I think any man who has a childrens hospital named after him must have some sort of character. The man donates millions to research for disease. I still say the Colts will be in the show. The Jets are a tough team but we proved against miami that even if we have a handful of possessions we will put points up.

Thats really funny. My brother also had a conversation Peyton a few years back. He said he was very kind and genuine. He was more compassionate than the other players. I think any man who has a childrens hospital named after him must have some sort of character. The man donates millions to research for disease. I still say the Colts will be in the show. The Jets are a tough team but we proved against miami that even if we have a handful of possessions we will put points up.

I met him in a steak restaurant in Indianapolis 10 or so years ago and he certainly came across very genuine to me. He's heads above anything (talent wise) the Cowboys have put on the field since Aikman's retirement.

Never said that he wasn't kind or a nice guy. Lots of players I've been around are nice guys. Doesn't mean they are good people. Sometimes people say or do things that speaks volumes about them. The fact that he donates x amount of $ for charities could also just show that he is listening to his financial adviser and publicist (manager/agent). It's all about promoting.

Enjoy your games watching him.