TK Gorman?

Coach4Christ

Gorman is a very good school with a lot of good people involved with that school.

There facilities are not great but certainly not the worst in the area.

This is a job that would be a good opportunity for a coach that wants to build a program with good student athletes and parents. Not a lot of problems with students and really no discipline issues.

Will it be a lot of work, yes. But a coach could do a whole lot worse than Gorman.

There are many positives about Gorman. However, athletic facilities is not one of them. It will always revolve around money and it's hard to knock a school for being diligent with their dollars. Gorman does not have the Old Tyler Money donors that the other private schools have. If they did, the Prud'homme boys would still be here. Didn't one of them just win a TAPPS State football title?

There are many positives about Gorman. However, athletic facilities is not one of them. It will always revolve around money and it's hard to knock a school for being diligent with their dollars. Gorman does not have the Old Tyler Money donors that the other private schools have. If they did, the Prud'homme boys would still be here. Didn't one of them just win a TAPPS State football title?

TKG has it's share of parents with money. I dont think it is any different than the other private schools in area. The difference is that the school is owned by the Catholic Parish. And the Parish has other priorities. Who knows, they might improve things.

I went there for an interview.

The A.D. has picked "assistant" coaches from people on the teaching staff and said that I could not bring in any assistant coaches. :thumbdown:

Bad deal.

Do they really want to win????

The next head coach will coach with his hands tied. :banghead:

Kinda like the Dallas Cowboys head man!!!

Good luck to T.K.

I went there for an interview.

The A.D. has picked "assistant" coaches from people on the teaching staff and said that I could not bring in any assistant coaches. :thumbdown:

Bad deal.

Do they really want to win????

The next head coach will coach with his hands tied. :banghead:

Kinda like the Dallas Cowboys head man!!!

Good luck to T.K.

Rough situation.

TKG has it's share of parents with money. I dont think it is any different than the other private schools in area. The difference is that the school is owned by the Catholic Parish. And the Parish has other priorities. Who knows, they might improve things.

Very good student body, but they do have the worst, most outdated facilities for a private school I have ever seen.

And they are losing alot of athletes from this years team, Starting QB and RB, as well as most the Oline will be graduating. Good Luck to whoever they hire.

Wasn't the starting QB just a sophomore?