Who is the best fighter in the world?

killerb99

Best pound for pound fighter period  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best mma fighter in the world today?

• Anderson Silva
    • Fedor Eminelinko
    • GSP
    • Lyoto Machida
    • Brock Lesnar

You see this debated all the time, so i just thought it would be fun to see what the people at SDC thought. There is no wrong answer, and with the weight classes, different brands, and friendships we may never see any of them fight each other. So we might as well have some fun with it! All have a legitamite claim to the title, but i am partial to GSP and Anderson Silva myself.

I think fedor just becuase he hasnt been beat......anderson would be next on my list.....also I think that B J penn should be on there too at 155 he cant be beat right now...

yeah i thought about Bj, but with GSP dominating him the way he did i decided to leave him off. Fedor is great, i just wish he would make his way to the UFC, so we could find out how good he and Brock are.

yeah i thought about Bj, but with GSP dominating him the way he did i decided to leave him off. Fedor is great, i just wish he would make his way to the UFC, so we could find out how good he and Brock are.

You have to remeber that GSP dominated BJ at 170....at 155 he cant be touched.......UFC offered fedor 5 million a fight and he turned it down....he wanted his company to get half of the gate at the live event and half of the PPV sales...

You have to remeber that GSP dominated BJ at 170....at 155 he cant be touched.......UFC offered fedor 5 million a fight and he turned it down....he wanted his company to get half of the gate at the live event and half of the PPV sales...

i understand its a different weight, but if we are talking about the best fighter in the world and someone else on the list has beat you twice, you probably don't deserve the top spot. I agree bJ is the best 55er in the world and top ten fighter period, but i would pick the other 5 on the list over him anyway. and i heard the ufc bent over backwards for Fedor, but like you said he wanted half of everything. i don't blame the ufc for not doing it, but i still would like to see it happen at some point.