High School golf reports

onetogo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Union Grove has a foreign exchange student from Germany, where he was nationally ranked, playing on their team.

Union Grove may have the forgien exchange student but the district 18-2A tournament is coming up in about a week and White Oak is looking like the team to beat. White Oak has played in 3 tournys this year and has place third in 2 of them and won the last one. Its going to be a tough battle at the district tournament.

So, I'm willing to bet that Spring Hill will have a good team this year. Any one else have some other school teams or individuals to look out for this spring?

I'm fairly certain they have lost most of their team the past two years. Eric Walters from Canton might be able to give Sean Romero some competition at Regionals.

Union Grove may have the forgien exchange student but the district 18-2A tournament is coming up in about a week and White Oak is looking like the team to beat. White Oak has played in 3 tournys this year and has place third in 2 of them and won the last one. Its going to be a tough battle at the district tournament.

At the Holly Lake tournament a few weeks ago, Union Grove was only behind White Oak by 4 strokes.

• 2 weeks later...
So, I'm willing to bet that Spring Hill will have a good team this year. Any one else have some other school teams or individuals to look out for this spring?

Jefferson Ladies qualify for Region III tourney....making a fourth consecutive run at State tourney. Kathryn MccGee shoots a 79 at District to lead the team.