40 members have voted

1. 1. Your Pick

• Saints
    • Colts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking history, I was just answering a question.

If any franchise's fans deserve to enjoy their moment in the limelight, it's Saints fans. They suffered enough through the years, and despite that have always been tremendously gracious hosts during every Super Bowl week the town has hosted. So let's give them the same courtesy.

nuff said.

Come ON! If anyone is suffering it's us Cowboy fans and the Cowboys! We expect to be at the Super Bowl more often. You guys have NEVER been and so you can't possibly know what your missing. It's only been a dream for you all. Our experience has been a reality 8 times!!! Oh did I mention we've won 5 of those?

What makes you think I care? The Colts practice team could beat the Aints. I'm predicting the Colts starters in street clothes the second half, enjoying the rest of the game. The Aints are going to play like they are just happy to be there and Sean Payton will be squinting all night at the scoreboard thinking what the heck!

STRAW.....where are you??? He is name calling the Saints. He is starting a fight. That's not allowed. If I can't do it, neither can he right???

Come ON! If anyone is suffering it's us Cowboy fans and the Cowboys! We expect to be at the Super Bowl more often. You guys have NEVER been and so you can't possibly know what your missing. It's only been a dream for you all. Our experience has been a reality 8 times!!! Oh did I mention we've won 5 of those?

I realize yall are suffering and my heart goes out to you. I know you thought you should have been in the Super Bowl, but the Vikings ended that dream. No, we haven't ever been (duh), but we are very excited about going for the first time. Very glad you have been 8 times and won 5, but you won't be in this one. I'm sorry, the Boys should have played better against the Vikes and maybe it would be different. So, I send my sincere condolences and if there is anyhting I can do to help with the suffering, let me know.

Actually this is your first quote that brought the Cowboy fans into this Colts vs Saints argument. Immediately followed by insults by yourself and BB.

However, I accept your apologies. :thumbsup:

The 1st insult was about Katrina victims, which in my opinion is pathetic. So the initial attack was on the people of South Louisiana.....which makes no sense. The Saints are in the Super Bowl, so lets talk smack about all the people that lost their family and homes. I for one think that they deserve the Saints being in the Super Bowl and that its down right awesome for them.

Actually this is your first quote that brought the Cowboy fans into this Colts vs Saints argument. Immediately followed by insults by yourself and BB.

However, I accept your apologies. :thumbsup:

Also, if you weren't so biased about the cowboys, people wouldn't talk smack to you about them.

The 1st insult was about Katrina victims, which in my opinion is pathetic. So the initial attack was on the people of South Louisiana.....which makes no sense. The Saints are in the Super Bowl, so lets talk smack about all the people that lost their family and homes. I for one think that they deserve the Saints being in the Super Bowl and that its down right awesome for them.

I thought you were talking sports on here. I could care less about talking about the PEOPLE of Katrina and New Orleans. I can go to other forums to talk that. NOW keep it more about the sports, and I'll play along. I can take my vast (cough) knowledge and comment elsewhere.

Let's all gather up and sing Kumbaya together and part as friends rooting for the team of our choice. What about it cowboy fans? Come on, let's hug and make up.............................

By the way, if the Cowboys play better next year than this year, they will have a Home Game for the Super Bowl. That would be kinda neat!

I thought you were talking sports on here. I could care less about talking about the PEOPLE of Katrina and New Orleans. I can go to other forums to talk that. NOW keep it more about the sports, and I'll play along. I can take my vast (cough) knowledge and comment elsewhere.

HELLO....HELLO??? ANYBODY HOME??? I simply stated what the 1st insult was, I'd love to talk about the game, but this Cowboy garbage back and forth has really taken the spotlight off the 2 teams who have earned and deserve it. Their fans deserve it as well.

Let's all gather up and sing Kumbaya together and part as friends rooting for the team of our choice. What about it cowboy fans? Come on, let's hug and make up.............................

By the way, if the Cowboys play better next year than this year, they will have a Home Game for the Super Bowl. That would be kinda neat!

That was the plan all along. Jerry had to lose so we could make our hosting our own Super Bowl that much more dramatic. BTW I hear Jerry will be lowering the score/video board down to 50 feet. You will only be able to punt down the sidelines during the Super Bowl. This will keep the visiting coaches busy trying to figure out how to kick the ball. :rolleyes:

That was the plan all along. Jerry had to lose so we could make our hosting our own Super Bowl that much more dramatic. BTW I hear Jerry will be lowering the score/video board down to 50 feet. You will only be able to punt down the sidelines during the Super Bowl. This will keep the visiting coaches busy trying to figure out how to kick the ball. :rolleyes:

Oh, it was a plan not to win this year but, wait til next year? I get it now........pretty cool plan. Jerry's mind is always thinking of new innovative ways to keep his fans wanting more. This whole plan is a pretty smart idea. I wish New Orleans had waited until Super Bowl XLVII to have a great season!

Oh, it was a plan not to win this year but, wait til next year? I get it now........pretty cool plan. Jerry's mind is always thinking of new innovative ways to keep his fans wanting more. This whole plan is a pretty smart idea. I wish New Orleans had waited until Super Bowl XLVII to have a great season!

That's how he keeps the $$$$ coming in and the label "America's Team".

BB, that's a great idea not to win on purpose isn't it? Keeps the Boys out of the Super Bowl this year almost guarantees them a Super bowl appearance next year. Hope the NFL doesn't find out they threw games to avoid the Super Bowl. Jerry might be in trouble. Now I know why Jerry got Roy Williams!!!!! :o