District 19AA Softball

5stargeneral

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a scouting report on chapel hill ? Pitching?

Pitching will be good!! Sophomore Vance throws the ball well.. Good speed, good movement. Batters need to step in ready to hit!!!!!! Dont know about the rest of the defense, it was marginal at best last year. Havent seen them play yet this year. Thats all best I can give you.........

We (Edgewood) played them last tuesday (man it was cold), my understanding is that the pitcher is not playing. Their defense is definely tight, hitting is very good but the pitcher we saw was very hittable.

Thanks for the headsup....Actually my daughter is now telling me they are trying scheldule the game for tomorrow instead of Tuesday due to the weather...Not sure if that is a go yet or not...

How has Troup and Arp done at their tournaments? Troup was at Longview's and Arp was at Pitts correct?

CH split yesterday at Marshall, dropped one to Harmony 0-4, and beat Calvary Baptist 13-0. We had ours washed out today, and picking back up tomorrow.

How has Troup and Arp done at their tournaments? Troup was at Longview's and Arp was at Pitts correct?

CH split yesterday at Marshall, dropped one to Harmony 0-4, and beat Calvary Baptist 13-0. We had ours washed out today, and picking back up tomorrow.

No games at Longview today either Noob.....We have played Alto and got thumped 6-1...Then played MP Chapel Hill and won 5-1.....Not sure who we have Sat yet if they get games in.....I am thinking Sabine and Prairieland...

Hey Noob...Arp is in the Pitt tournament...I only ran across two scores:

White Oak 3 Arp 2

Winnsboro 16 Arp 6

Thanks for the info.

We lost to Jefferson 4-1, couldn't string any hits together and made some fundamental errors. And lost to Queen City 4-3, hit the ball, just had some confusion on situations. Things we can fix though!

Open up district with Arp on Wednesday. Hopefully the rain will stay away for the rest of the season!