District 19AA Softball

5stargeneral

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a text that Troup beat Cen Heights 4-2 in a very good game!!!...I hated I couldn't get off in time to see it...

Was a very good game. Great play by Troups left fielder caught the pop-up and gunned down the tag from third. C Hieghts coach will be sore in the morn, took one to the jaw between 6 and 7 inning knocked him to the ground. He got up shook it off and finished the game. GREAT JOB LADY TIGERS and hats off to CH and there coach.

Very well played game lastnight. Troup's pitcher gets better everytime I see her. We made some crutial errors that could have saved some runs. But we're young and we'll grow and work through them. Great throw from LF for sure, didn't see that coming. :P And yes I'm still sore, it spun me around pretty dang good, didn't even see it coming. Good luck to Troup this season. It's still early!

Thanks Noob...Hope you are gonna be ok!!....Didn't realize you were the one that got nailed...I wish I could have been there...Not to see you're pain from getn hit..lol...But, to see the game...I knew it would be a good one....Yeah, watching Jess grow up, she seems to get better year after year...She is certainly something special...We are proud of her...And good luck to you guys as well..And you are right..It's still WAY early..

jefferson lady dawgs have won 8 games in a row now. the hiring of a new head coach have changed the team alot. :thumbsup:

What does this have to do with 19AA. Hijack someone else's forum this one does not care about Jefferson.

Troup over Frankston 19-0. I would like to tell the Frankston girls that I am proud of them. Even though our Lady Tigers were thumping them those girls continued to chatter and support there pitcher. Good Job Lady Maidens. And Great job Coach Rec and Lady Tigers............ keep working hard.

Hey hey I'm out there. Just enjoying the nice spring break. We play Garrison and won 5-2. Tough game and well played. And beat WR 19-0, that program is coming along. It'll make big strides in the next few years, especially now that they have a field. Not sure on anyone other scores as of right now.

3/12

WR 0

Troup 15

CH 17

Elkhart 0

3/16

Woden 25

WR 5

Arp 11

Elkhart 5

CH 5

Garrison 2

Frankston 0

Troup 19

3/19

WR 0

CH 19

Troup 2

Arp 0

Garrison 15

Frankson 1

Standings:

Troup 5-0

Woden 4-0

CH 3-2

Elkhart 2-2

Arp 2-2

Garrison 2-3

WR 0-5

Frankston 0-5

Good to see you noob. I know this is a busy time for you. Thanks for the updated standings.

Np, that spring break just flew by though. Not happy about that! I'm missing a few scores, ya'll can fill in the gaps wherever needed. And that Troup/Arp game would have been one to watch. Congrats to Troup.

3/12

WR 0

Troup 15

CH 17

Elkhart 0

3/16

Woden 25

WR 5

Arp 11

Elkhart 5

CH 5

Garrison 2

Frankston 0

Troup 19

3/19

WR 0

CH 19

Troup 2

Arp 0

Garrison 15

Frankson 1

Standings:

Troup 5-0

Woden 4-0

CH 3-2

Elkhart 2-2

Arp 2-2

Garrison 2-3

WR 0-5

Frankston 0-5

Woden defeated Elkhart 16-1 on the 19th.