Tatum @ Bullard

Eagleborn

Guest basketballjunky
On the girls side I think Bullard has to much.. But Im still pulling for the Lady Eagles..

Boys side I got Tatum in a close, hard fought game..

Bullard girls by 15 Bullard boys by 6,,, should be a great game.

Bullard girls win this one.

And it's okay if Tatum shows up thinking they got this one. The shots just weren't dropping in that Gilmer game. I'm thinking it will be different Friday. I'm going with Bullard. But it will be a tough game! :thumbsup:

Bullard girls win this one.

And it's okay if Tatum shows up thinking they got this one. The shots just weren't dropping in that Gilmer game. I'm thinking it will be different Friday. I'm going with Bullard. But it will be a tough game! :thumbsup:

I doubt Carr will let ANY player from Tatum think they got this one...

On a side note,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(notice commas,,,,Gilmer invented commas,,,,,,,,) I see CT88 lurking..Speak man.

I'll go ahead and play the :homer: here.

I will pick the Tatum girls to win by 4.

I will pick the Tatum boys by about 12.

This is the game the girls will be most ready for. I think they will be really focused. I simply think this will be a closer game than people think. Either way, I don't think it will be more than a 6 point difference on the final score.

I think that the boys are going to be dialed in. I don't think Bullard winning this one. Our guys are on a roll, and if they finish strong, they will be fine. I just hope the officiating improves for the sake of both teams.

Guest basketballjunky

This is the game the girls will be most ready for. I think they will be really focused. I simply think this will be a closer game than people think. Either way, I don't think it will be more than a 6 point difference on the final score.

I think that the boys are going to be dialed in. I don't think Bullard winning this one. Our guys are on a roll, and if they finish strong, they will be fine. I just hope the officiating improves for the sake of both teams.

Bullard gals won the first match by 21,, don't see any reason it why it will be any different tonight,, looking forward to the boys game also,,, good luck to both teams also this a coaches against cancer night,, hope we have a good showing

It was a good game for the boys. On the tech call. I think it was just a shooting foul on Bullard #40. And the tech was then on Tatum - can't remember #. It was a double foul, but only 1 tech. At least that is what the announcer said.

Both teams played well. It was really tight that first half. But Bullard stepped up their offense and defense in the 2nd half and pulled away.

Good job boys!! :highfive:

Great job by both Bullard squads tonight.

I didn't stay for the whole guys game and was pretty shocked when I saw the final score.

Bullard must have had the hot hand in the second half.

Even though Bullard won by a good bit tonight, they will still have their hands very full when they visit Tatum for the last game of district play. They don't need to get hot heads with this win. Tatum is always tough to play at their place. They are a great ball team, very well coached, and play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way, even though I will be cheering for Bullard in the end. If both teams continue to play good basketball and each wins their next 4 games, it looks like the last game of the regular season will be for the district title. That would make the game @ Tatum that much more exciting in one of the best gyms if not the best high school gym in East Texas.

Tatum girls played hard, but it's hard to win with only one true ball handler. I will hand it to them, they never quit though. Good luck with the remaining district games and the playoffs.

Guest basketballjunky

Great games last night,, the atmosphere was outstanding.. just wanted to compliment the tatum gals,, showed a lot of class.. With it being coaches for cancer night everone on both sides showed alot of support,, who say's men can't wear pink?? Whe a pink basketball was awarded to Cindi Covalt,, (going through breast cancer) all of the tatum gals came over and gave her a heart fealt hug. Lots of class. By the way tatum gals are much improved,, would not be surprised if they beat spring hill.

I loved everyone in pink. I do appreciate how the Tatum teams and fans got the opportunity to support the Coaches against Cancer game last night. They really showed a lot of class. And it brought tears to my eyes when they gave Cindi that pink basketball and all the hugs were wonderful to watch. :wub: :hug:

I enjoyed the half time performances at both games. But, those little hoopsters! They are the coolest! Those kids will be ready for basketball when they hit 7th grade. :bounce:

This was a great boys game. Two of the three officials have never impressed me with their ability. However, last night was one of the better games these two have called. They didn't screw up near as much as they usually do. Bullard was ahead by three after the first quarter, six at the half, and nine at the end of three. The game seemed to shift in Bullard's favor after one of the Tatum players got poked in the eye and was unable to return. Bullard seemed to be a lot quicker in the fourth quarter than Tatum. The rematch should be one everyone will want to see.