17 2a baseball

notchjohnson

Hey TrueBlue over and out. I haven't been hibernating or hiding. Just been out of town working Momma says you got to pay the bills TrueBlue so of to wok TrueBlue goes.

So you Ponies beat one of the weakest teams in the District (in baseball) by 5 runs. Big deal! You guys are suppose to be all that and a bag of chips in baseball, my cousin was at the game and he said you guys pulled away from us at the end, but the score was much closer than 5 runs much of the game. Heck we were talking and he even told me even with all those recruits you've been getting that the "Mighty Ponies" have not won a playoff series since 2005. Heck I think L-K has won one since then!

TrueBlue is trying to put out fires with all that is going on with the L-K School board and all!

We people here at L-K know that we are not much competition with you "Pony People" or anybody else in baseball. BUT we will flat out run over you and leave you laying on the side of the road in "FOOTBALL". We are getting ready to win our first ever State Championship in FOOTBALL! We already have one in Baseball IN 1980. You Mustang People only dream about it! So hoop and holler all you want about your little ole baseball victories over L-K it really doesn't matter to me! I know football season is right around the corner and I also know the PLASTERING you Mustangs are going to get!

TrueBlue must depart for now to make a few calls to see if he might be able to run for the School Board to straighten these people out!

This could be TrueBlue's first step on the Road to the Whitehouse!

Just remember you knew me when!

God Bless L-K and God Bles

I think trueblue might be cotton84 alias. If not then you guys must be something else like disjointed twins, pillow biters, or maybe even stinkbait packers! lol

Just kidding now don't take it personal just my humble opninion.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think trueblue might be cotton84 alias. If not then you guys must be something else like disjointed twins, pillow biters, or maybe even stinkbait packers! lol

Just kidding now don't take it personal just my humble opninion.

No offense taken. Heck my wife calls me worst names than that before I get out of the bed in the morning!

If cotton84 is from Linden we are probably related somewhere down the line.

Hello there Cousin Cotton84!

I'm off to Jim Grubb Field to watch some baseball. I kinda felt bad about the harsh remarks I made about the L-K Tiger Baseball team. I was just trying to show the Ponies that they were not all that after all. We played close and they pulled away at the end! Well off to the Old Ballgame!

We Daingerfield couldn't buy a strike tonight. I bet we had 15 walks or more!

Yes,Dfield pitchers struggled tonite. Gave up 3 runs on wild pitches and passed ####. I think HS had 10 or 11 hits as well. 2 HRs one was a Grand Slam. The 1st pitcher will be a good one. Just a little young. Who was the 3rd pitcher for Dfield?