17 2a baseball

notchjohnson

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 to 2 Chapel Hill Final.

My friend said Chapel Hill and Queen City will play for the District Championship on Monday. If Chapel Hill wins the Red Devils are out right Champs. If Queen City Wins they will have to have a 1 game playoff to determine the District winner. If Queen City loses and Hughes Springs wins they will have to have a 1 game playoff for 2nd and 3rd place in the District.

If I had time I would drive down to Hughes Springs to watch this game! I bet them Mustang Fans are whining and about to cry! I can see them there "Crocodile Tears" :crybaby: about to flow like a river!

Not really, a down year for us means anywhere from 18-20 wins and the playoffs. What does a down year mean for the Tigers? Wait let me answer that. Clear internal problems, maybe 5 or 6 wins, and no playoffs. Nah, actually that's a normal year. Have a good one!

Not really, a down year for us means anywhere from 18-20 wins and the playoffs. What does a down year mean for the Tigers? Wait let me answer that. Clear internal problems, maybe 5 or 6 wins, and no playoffs. Nah, actually that's a normal year. Have a good one!

YEEEOOOUUUCH... DON'T HIDE HOW YA FEEL, LET IT ALL OUT....

yeah u got us there ok congrats to yall. had a decent year beat us twice so congrats. but whos ready to talk football?

Q. CITY & D-FIELD WILL BOTH BE DESCENT BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A PLAYOF SPOT..THE BIG THREE (H.S. , JEFFERSON, C.H) RETURN TO MUCH TALENT..Q-CITY & D-FLD COULD PULL OFF AN UPSET IF TAKEN LIGHTLY..BOTH TEAMS HAVE YOUNG KIDS RETURNING THAT WILL BE BETTER THIS YEAR..ORE CITY NEEDS A BIT MORE EXPERIENCE BUT ARE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..BUT FOR NOW THE BIG 3 HAVE RELOADED WHILE THE OTHERS ARE STILL REBUILDING .....FOR NOW...

hmmmm :hmm:

yeah u got us there ok congrats to yall. had a decent year beat us twice so congrats. but whos ready to talk football?

Well it's still baseball season for alot of us!! So I think we'll talk some more humm babe.

Nah, I'll stoop. You beat us once in 6 years..don't crown yourself football gods. And don't count ur chickens yet.

I'd put a LARGE wager on it that u won't win next year if I was a betting man.

Well it's still baseball season for alot of us!! So I think we'll talk some more humm babe.

Nah, I'll stoop. You beat us once in 6 years..don't crown yourself football gods. And don't count ur chickens yet.

I'd put a LARGE wager on it that u won't win next year if I was a betting man.

HS has one week left of baseball season. Dont get started on football please. You will lose any bets you place on next years LK-HS match up