I figure if the DFW area can have their top ten so can we:

Boys:

1. Lindale

2 - 4. any order: Longview, Mt Pleasant, Kilgore

5 -7 any order: Pine Tree, Hallsville, Jacksonville

8. Whitehouse

9. Marshall

10. Athens

I havent seen much girls soccer so I'm not even gonna try and give those!!

If you know what each teams record is please feel free to add that and/or change the order of the teams.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure if the DFW area can have their top ten so can we:

Boys:

1. Lindale

2 - 4. any order: Longview, Mt Pleasant, Kilgore

5 -7 any order: Pine Tree, Hallsville, Jacksonville

8. Whitehouse

9. Marshall

10. Athens

I havent seen much girls soccer so I'm not even gonna try and give those!!

If you know what each teams record is please feel free to add that and/or change the order of the teams.

Longview record 10-2-2. Losses to Red Oak and Richardson. Is Nacogoches not good this year? Didnt Chapel Hill tie Kilgore 3-3?

Boys

1. Lindale

2. Longview

3. Mt. Pleasant

4. Pine Tree

5. Kilgore

6. Hallsville

7. Jacksonville

8. Marshall

9. Whitehouse

10. Athens

Girls 4A

1. Longview

2. Pine Tree

3. Whitehouse

4. Chapel Hill

5. Athens

6. Hallsville

7. Mt. Pleasant

8. Henderson

9. Marshall

10. Lindale

I agree. What about Nac? I disagree with Athens being in the top ten. They tied the Palestine JVA 2-2. They scored with like 45 seconds left in the game or they would have lost. I mean the Palestine JVA is pretty dang good but I'm not sure that Athens is better than Nac or Chapel Hill.

I agree. What about Nac? I disagree with Athens being in the top ten. They tied the Palestine JVA 2-2. They scored with like 45 seconds left in the game or they would have lost. I mean the Palestine JVA is pretty dang good but I'm not sure that Athens is better than Nac or Chapel Hill.

I think they just beat CH 3-2 in the district opener. Nac must be way down to not be getting any respect this year.

I think they just beat CH 3-2 in the district opener. Nac must be way down to not be getting any respect this year.

Athens only lost to Longview 2-0 a few weeks ago, and I believe Athens tied Hallsville 4-4 last week, Where is Hallsville ranked in the mix? 9th in one ranking, 6th in another, Never knew rankings that were agreeable to everyone! Imagine that.

Well Athens beat Chapel Hill 3-2 last friday and they played most of the second half with one less player due to a red card.