4. Kilgore

5. Pine Tree

6. Mt. Pleasant

7. Palestine

8. Jacksonville

9. Pittsburg

10. Marshall

guys..

no way longview is #2 with 4 district loses! You also have Marshall in the top ten. Marshall has not won a district game this year... Do you even watch soccer?

No I agree longview should not be #2. Kilgore should and Pinetree should be right up there as well. But, I will say that every team in that district is good. No teams are weak. Thats what is making this district very interesting and frustrating. Tyler lee and John tyler are sitting #1 and #2 in their district. Athens is sitting #2 in their district. Jacksonville sitting #1 in their district. If my sources are correct those teams have all been beat by the District 32. Who makes the playoffs from this district will come down to the last one or two games. Which is sad since they are all good teams.

There is no sweeps of any teams in any games. Last night Hallsville won 2-1 in shootout to Marshall. Kilgore wins 1-0 second overtime 20 secs against Pinetree. Henderson wins 3-2 against Longview after Longview outshot 25-5. I reckon playoffs will be well represented by this district.

Top 10

1. Lindale

2. Kilgore

3. Mt.Pleasant

4. Pinetree

5. Hallsville

6. Longview

7. Jacksonville

8. Palestine

9. Henderson

10. Marshall

11. Pittsburg (had to put them in for their win last nite)

No I agree longview should not be #2. Kilgore should and Pinetree should be right up there as well. But, I will say that every team in that district is good. No teams are weak. Thats what is making this district very interesting and frustrating. Tyler lee and John tyler are sitting #1 and #2 in their district. Athens is sitting #2 in their district. Jacksonville sitting #1 in their district. If my sources are correct those teams have all been beat by the District 32. Who makes the playoffs from this district will come down to the last one or two games. Which is sad since they are all good teams.

There is no sweeps of any teams in any games. Last night Hallsville won 2-1 in shootout to Marshall. Kilgore wins 1-0 second overtime 20 secs against Pinetree. Henderson wins 3-2 against Longview after Longview outshot 25-5. I reckon playoffs will be well represented by this district.

Top 10

1. Lindale

2. Kilgore

3. Mt.Pleasant

4. Pinetree

5. Hallsville

6. Longview

7. Jacksonville

8. Palestine

9. Henderson

10. Marshall

I need to put a little bit of info into the JT and Lee boys teams. Both teams graduated 11-12 seniors last year, virtually all their starters. I watched them play early on in the season and both teams were struggling to be consistent and find the right combinations on the field. Both teams have very good YOUNG talent that are lacking in experience and leadership. However, recently both teams seem to be coming together and finding what works. I think if any of your teams were to play them now they would be facing a very different team. They will only get better and better as the season winds down.

no way longview is #2 with 4 district loses! You also have Marshall in the top ten. Marshall has not won a district game this year... Do you even watch soccer?

just goin by what i know, which isnt too much lately..you know the standings to longviews district?

I need to put a little bit of info into the JT and Lee boys teams. Both teams graduated 11-12 seniors last year, virtually all their starters. I watched them play early on in the season and both teams were struggling to be consistent and find the right combinations on the field. Both teams have very good YOUNG talent that are lacking in experience and leadership. However, recently both teams seem to be coming together and finding what works. I think if any of your teams were to play them now they would be facing a very different team. They will only get better and better as the season winds down.

Tyler Lee had the potential to be good this season because they were so young. John tyler always puts up a good fight no matter what. Longview moves back into the district with Tyler lee next year and John Tyler will be beating on someones door next year in a 4a district. Last year Tyler lee and John tyler were 1 and 2 in the dallas district. This could very well happen again. Congrats both of ya.

Tyler Lee had the potential to be good this season because they were so young. John tyler always puts up a good fight no matter what. Longview moves back into the district with Tyler lee next year and John Tyler will be beating on someones door next year in a 4a district. Last year Tyler lee and John tyler were 1 and 2 in the dallas district. This could very well happen again. Congrats both of ya.

Kilgore and Pine Tree will be at the top of their districts again next year. Kilgore has 7 sophomores starting and Pine Tree is in a rebuilding year after losing 15 seniors last year.Kilgore will lose 2 Seniors this year and Pine Tree will only lose 1 senior after this year.

Top 10

1. Lindale

2. Kilgore

3. Mt.Pleasant

4. Pinetree

5. Hallsville

6. Longview

7. Jacksonville

8. Palestine

9. Henderson

10. Marshall

Henderson should be higher than #9

Kilgore and Pine Tree will be at the top of their districts again next year. Kilgore has 7 sophomores starting and Pine Tree is in a rebuilding year after losing 15 seniors last year.Kilgore will lose 2 Seniors this year and Pine Tree will only lose 1 senior after this year.

You never know what will happen. Longview only lost 3 seniors last year. But football took their goalie in the fall. But I do agree that both teams will be strong. Doesnt both teams have players that play football as well?

I dont think they will replace Longview with John tyler next year in this district. I think it will be Springhill. If it was JT then they would be a favorite as well.

Presently:

1. Kilgore

2. Pinetree

3. Hallsville

4. Henderson

5. Longview

6. Marshall

oh wow..you just might as well ignore my top 10. I just put marshall there because i thought they looked good earlier in a tournament, but longview...yikes. Did longview look like a 5th place team going into district? i guess they didn't since they were up near the top of some people's polls from earlier this season

oh wow..you just might as well ignore my top 10. I just put marshall there because i thought they looked good earlier in a tournament, but longview...yikes. Did longview look like a 5th place team going into district? i guess they didn't since they were up near the top of some people's polls from earlier this season

I dont think anybody thought before this district started what was goin to happen. All I heard was it was going to be very tight. Each team has won or lost by a goal in district. Many games have gone to overtime, texas shootout, or final minutes. Im thinking that fourth and third place will be doing just as well as first and second in the playoffs. And, fifth and sixth will be shaking their heads because they are too good to have to stay home.