More trouble for Michael Irvin

I'll be very surprised if this doesn't turn out to be complete BS. Smells too fishy to me.

IM WILLING TO BET ITS ALL REAL....NOT THE RAPE PART THO....IM SURE THERE ARE OTHER WOMAN OUT THERE HE'S MESSING WITH..HE PROB. TRIED TO CALL IT OFF AND SHE WAS LIKING THE $$$$ IM SURE HE WAS GIVING HER...HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED...###### THEM OFF & THEY WILL FIND A WAY !!!

It sounds like another cash cow story to me. Last year it was Ben Roethlisberger, and now Michael Irvin.

IM SURE BEN WAS INNOSCENT...OF RAPE BUT NOT MESSING AROUND....LIKE ALL THE OTHER STORIES THAT SOUND THE SAME AS THIS ONE, MAN TRYS TO CALL OFF-WOMAN GETS ANGRY......THE N.F.L. PLAYERS RULE IS...LOVE THY NEIGHBOR---JUST DONT GET CAUGHT

I think if there was any evidence that he raped this woman there would have been charges filed 3 YEARS ago. He filed a counter suit for $100M to clear his name. It's just another person looking for some cash out of a famous athlete. As far as his radio show, I thought he was hillarious especially when Nate Newton was on.

I think if there was any evidence that he raped this woman there would have been charges filed 3 YEARS ago. He filed a counter suit for $100M to clear his name. It's just another person looking for some cash out of a famous athlete. As far as his radio show, I thought he was hillarious especially when Nate Newton was on.

I agree. The woman didn't get the money she was after, so she's bringing it back up. Pathetic.

I agree. The woman didn't get the money she was after, so she's bringing it back up. Pathetic.

"IF" he was with her, it does not mean there was rape involved. Too many ladies target players for a good time and change their mind after their experience. Maybe they see $$$$$ just ringing up, thinking the players will try to keep it quiet. I understand how "victims" are emotionally prevented from speaking out. I just don't think this is the case here. This is just a waste of time and money now. No evidence.