You need to read this, funny but screwed up!

coachlangley

West Rusk vs Frankston, 3 min or so left in game, Frankston up by 2 or 3 , first let me say this upfront

1. I had not been warned by officials

2. I had not been admonished by officials

3. I had not had a negative word towards officials - it was an evenly called game!

Ball is on their end of court and I am standing facing that way. Someone grabs me from behind, I mean 2 arms grab me, I think its my assistant trying to tell me something. It is a cop, about 5'6 , I think something has happened , then he says" you better settle down or your gonna be in trouble" I lose it tell him to get off the floor , and start looking for admin. he tells me he will see me after the game I better settle down, which with my dumbbutt, sets me off even more, totally took me out of the game. After the game he is waiting for me, trys to tell me he was there to help me and that I was gonna be in trouble, that he was a christian man and trying to help.I said that he would hear from my supt on monday, he went and got the Frankston supt. who told him he had no business setting foot on the floor unless a ref called for him, he then says " oh well then I apologize" like everything is supposed to be fine. AMAZING

Holly cow I am really shocked to see such things took place. Guess I am a lil old fashioned but I never seen a cop attempt something that far out there for the public to witness. Did the folks in the stands respond to what was happening?