Peyton seals the the win!

THAT was my intent! I was just stating what everyone else did back then about Romo. I listened to all the flames thrown Tony's way and heard all the praise for Manning when he has done the same things. I was actually expecting some others to bring this up instead of you tho'. But! No! my opinions have still not changed about any of those comments I made in the past.

I'm not sure where you're going with the "I personally know many Saints fans"

I'm sorry again my "Sarcasm" can't be heard on here. :(

31-17!!!!!!!!! Deal with it !!!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas already dominated the Saints.

And the Saints beat the team that bashed the Cowboys brains out in the postseason.

"If this, then that, if it weren't, then THIS would have happened. We beat who beat you who beat them who beat......"

It's all irrelevant now. Good job Saints!

trophies.jpg

You're right. The Cowboys are five time World Champions.

Ok, Dallas beat the Saints during the season. Let's send Jerry to New orleans to claim what is rightfully his. But he better hurry before the Saints get measured for rings!

Dallas Cowboys the Best Team to "Almost Get To The SuperBowl" ...............................................

Ok, Dallas beat the Saints during the season. Let's send Jerry to New orleans to claim what is rightfully his. But he better hurry before the Saints get measured for rings!

Dallas Cowboys the Best Team to "Almost Get To The SuperBowl" ...............................................

The 2009 new orleans saints remind me of the 99 Rams. There are alot of similarities there.

trophies.jpg

You're right. The Cowboys are five time World Champions.

That may be true, but when was the last Super Bowl the won...in fact, how long has it been since they have won a playoff game? I'm not saying that the boys don't have a great history or program, but they've been pretty stale lately. Just let the Saints and their fans enjoy this victory just like they have always done for everyone else.

That may be true, but when was the last Super Bowl the won...in fact, how long has it been since they have won a playoff game? I'm not saying that the boys don't have a great history or program, but they've been pretty stale lately. Just let the Saints and their fans enjoy this victory just like they have always done for everyone else.

As nice as it sounds, They can't let us enjoy it because of their tunnel vision. I have been proud of Dallas before, but then, I try to see things as they are..............not as I want them to be.

Dallas will be back in the big game. You can take that to the bank. Will New Orleans? I sure hope so! I'm just so happy to get the first one behind us.....now we can move on.

Well, Dallas won a playoff game this post season actually. lol

Big One=Super bowl

Has Brees won it....yes

Manning......yes

Favre.....yes

lil Manning.....yes

Romo.......NO

Dallas has been there 8 times and won 5. Maybe someday N.O. will get there again. The odds are at least increased a little. We might not be alive in another 40+ years to see it though. Chances are Dallas will be there many more times and I will be able to enjoy it.

Mr. Spacegolfer,

While there is no convincing you -- the glasses are far too blue for that -- maybe one day you'll come to the realization that Tony Romo is not and never will be half the quarterback Peyton Manning is.

That's a real laugh. He's already there. The Cowboys will succeed. And Tony will be there.

Mr. Spacegolfer,

While there is no convincing you -- the glasses are far too blue for that -- maybe one day you'll come to the realization that Tony Romo is not and never will be half the quarterback Peyton Manning is.

That's a real laugh. He's already there. The Cowboys will succeed. And Tony will be there.

True...he IS half the QB that Manning is.... :rofl: :saint:

Big One=Super bowl

Has Brees won it....yes

Manning......yes

Favre.....yes

lil Manning.....yes

Romo.......NO

So are we talking total super bowls or super bowls won by the current starting QB's? Cause you seem to be jumping all over the place. Romo hasnt been a starter as long as these other guys yet I don't seem to remember you ripping on them for not winning the big one. Didn't it bother you when Brees became the starter at NO that he hasn't been to a super bowl? Were you complaining that Benson didnt magically poop out a QB that already had won a SB? Why after all the years he has been in the league is it OK to say how great he is now because of an SB but you didnt rip him before? The answer to all these......is hypocritical.

So are we talking total super bowls or super bowls won by the current starting QB's? Cause you seem to be jumping all over the place. Romo hasnt been a starter as long as these other guys yet I don't seem to remember you ripping on them for not winning the big one. Didn't it bother you when Brees became the starter at NO that he hasn't been to a super bowl? Were you complaining that Benson didnt magically poop out a QB that already had won a SB? Why after all the years he has been in the league is it OK to say how great he is now because of an SB but you didnt rip him before? The answer to all these......is hypocritical.

Here is the difference.......I DON"T LIKE THE COWBOYS OR ROMO.......THEY ARE A DRAMA SQUAD.....THEIR OWNER IS AN IDIOT......THEIR COACH IS CLUELESS......AND THEIR FANS ARE BRAINWASHED....