District 35AAAA

1Cowboys1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man those are though. 11 seconds

Makes for an interesting 2nd round. Where was this one played?

The game was played in Jax. But the word is that Palestine may have to play in Jax in the 2nd round also because their feild still isnt done.

Yeah i was at the Jax-Pal game and i think Jax could have put the game away early if they could have finished their oppurtunities. But give credit to Abs and his boys for not giving up the goal early, although it hurt them to give it up very late too!

So the new standings is: Jax

Pal

Nac

Hudson

Yeah i was at the Jax-Pal game and i think Jax could have put the game away early if they could have finished their oppurtunities. But give credit to Abs and his boys for not giving up the goal early, although it hurt them to give it up very late too!

So the new standings is: Jax

Pal

Nac

Hudson

Pal and jax our on top Pal beat nac first time in years 1-0 Pal should have scored more

This is what I heard, "Jacksonville was about to score more , Center kids wanted to go home and the weather was bad"

In 26 minutes a lot could happen....maybe a yellow card and maybe a red card. Those cards can make a difference in a player's eligibilty in the next match. There was already a red and 2 yellows given.

Maybe an injury....hopefully not though but you don't finish a match for those reasons.....makes you think.

This is what I heard, "Jacksonville was about to score more , Center kids wanted to go home and the weather was bad"

In 26 minutes a lot could happen....maybe a yellow card and maybe a red card. Those cards can make a difference in a player's eligibilty in the next match. There was already a red and 2 yellows given.

Maybe an injury....hopefully not though but you don't finish a match for those reasons.....makes you think.

Makes you think what Buff????