Dat comes back to Kyle.

WETSU

Dat Nguyen has officially accepted the inside LBs position at Texas A&M. Great hire for the Ags IMO. Young guy who should be able to bank recruiting the dallas area. Players and parents are going to love seeing a A&M alum that was a Cowboys star sitting in their living room.

Dat Nguyen has officially accepted the inside LBs position at Texas A&M. Great hire for the Ags IMO. Young guy who should be able to bank recruiting the dallas area. Players and parents are going to love seeing a A&M alum that was a Cowboys star sitting in their living room.

Great hire. My son saw him on campus recently.

I thought he was going to USC?

Dat was a solid player, but not sure about a star during his days as a player with the Cowboys. That said he should do pretty well recruiting wherever he is. Still looking at A&M to play 3rd or 4th fiddle in the South every year for a the forseeable future

I'll have to admit I was a fan of Dat Nguyen back in his Aggie days.

Likewise. The guy was just an outstanding player. I admire excellence, no matter what color uniform the guy is wearing.

Any team in the country would have liked to have had him on their roster.