District 18AA softball

flimsy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I saw Crystal Bustos & Cat Osterman taking batting practice at EF today...

Well no I dont think you saw Crystal Bustos One reason she does not have enough money to play in EF, and you will never see Cat she is not the well I will just leave that one alone. Just Saying!!!!!!

Great job LADY JACKETS I am impressed.

Red, I was really impressed with your post about the "FRESHMAN PITCHER"...I noticed that it isn't listed anywhere for a response. I would say that with every version of a story there is an opposite and contradictory story. Unfortunately I wasn't at the game so I can't really speculate. It definately appears that you are very knowledgable about the situation, I'm sure it was first hand. But if you really want to hear about something that is truly rediculous, then you need to know about the reaction of the starting senior pitchers father after the Harmony game...now that was a classic and because of that you probably wont see the "FRESHMAN PITCHER" again...who says power doesn't have its privledges. Its funny how when it someone else, its because of their lack of ability but when its the starter, well its because of the coaching staff. I would hate to know as a coach that if I didn't play the game I could lose my job....NOW THATS REDICULOUS !

Are you saying that they had alot of errors?

Both teams had about 3 errors. Both had about the same number of hits. EF had walks and those walks along with hits at the right time scored most of their runs. WO did not get any walks and couldnt put their hits together. Both teams put the ball in play as there were hardly any strikeouts. EF just had the better night.

Red, I was really impressed with your post about the "FRESHMAN PITCHER"...I noticed that it isn't listed anywhere for a response. I would say that with every version of a story there is an opposite and contradictory story. Unfortunately I wasn't at the game so I can't really speculate. It definately appears that you are very knowledgable about the situation, I'm sure it was first hand. But if you really want to hear about something that is truly rediculous, then you need to know about the reaction of the starting senior pitchers father after the Harmony game...now that was a classic and because of that you probably wont see the "FRESHMAN PITCHER" again...who says power doesn't have its privledges. Its funny how when it someone else, its because of their lack of ability but when its the starter, well its because of the coaching staff. I would hate to know as a coach that if I didn't play the game I could lose my job....NOW THATS REDICULOUS !
I don't believe that was the case at all did you ever consider pitch calling as a reason for conversation and remember very few freshman beat out a senior especially a successful one like she is !! Don't get me wrong I believe the freshman has a very important role to play during the playoffs and remember there is no. I. In. Team

I don't believe that was the case at all did you ever consider pitch calling as a reason for conversation and remember very few freshman beat out a senior especially a successful one like she is !! Don't get me wrong I believe the freshman has a very important role to play during the playoffs and remember there is no. I. In. Team

Well, I will concede to portions of what you stated and agree that the freshman has very important role for our future, however, the pitch calling should be left up to the coaches and furthermore I dont think that the coach would allow any other parent to approach in that manner...also I'm not so sure I would label it as conversation as much as I would a directive.

"SoftballCrazy" what a understatement don't we mean Crazy. To expect that "freshmen Pitcher" to prefrorm in playoffs and never step foot on the field. Talk about pressure "poor kid". Who said that Elysian fields made the playoffs talk about jumping the gun.

"SoftballCrazy" what a understatement don't we mean Crazy. To expect that "freshmen Pitcher" to prefrorm in playoffs and never step foot on the field. Talk about pressure "poor kid". Who said that Elysian fields made the playoffs talk about jumping the gun.
yep pressure would be significant since I am not the coach I am only stating an opinion based on prior years in the playoffs and by the way are you suggesting we won't make the playoffs ? I guess if your gonna dream. Dream Big. And on another note none of us heard the conversation so any thing we say is speculation and not fact I saw the conversation take place and didn't think much of it since through the years it has happened many times

Think it may be this way.......

E.F. 6-0

Harleton 5-1

Harmony 4-2

White Oak 4-2

New Diana 2-4

Sabine 2-4

Winona 1-6

Union Grove 0-6

We go to Harmony, so that could tighten or separate depending on that outcome. Don't know where everyone else is, i'm away from my office

Should be a three way tie for second after this game.