Ron Paul wins CPAC Presidential Straw Poll.....

RETIREDFAN1

While I agree with Ron Paul on many issues, especially fiscally, I don't believe he is electable because of his foreign policy beliefs. He would be a great cabinet appointment influencing fiscal policy. As President of the United States, I don't think so.

Ronald Reagan and Ron Paul are nothing alike when it comes to foreign policy. Reagan believed in projecting power globally as well as at home. He realized America must stay engaged abroad for our fiscal and national security interests. Ron Paul would weaken us as a nation if we followed his foreign policy beliefs. Ron Paul is no Ronald Reagan!

Protectionism puppet Perry. How can anyone with half a brain think he is for the people of Texas? He showed that he was about the Government making your decisions for you with the vaccination episode. His protectionist views prove that he will not support the people of Texas if he gets a better offer from an outside source. Anyone who claims to be conservative and in favor of governmaent fearing the people instead of the people fearing government and votes for Perry is not an informed voter - he has turned against some of his fellow republicans to support some of the democrats that have jumped ship - oh wait, he jumped off of that ship once too. I have said it since the day he took office - "I fear he is a wolf in sheeps clothing" and each time I had to vote for "the lesser of 2 evils" giving him my vote - I left the poling place with a sick feeling. I have spoken to so many independents and republicans that say they will vote for White if the choice is between Perry and White. I think I will just leave the Governors race blank and vote the rest of the ballot if it is between Perry and White in the general election.

Ditto. And Blue - you weren't talking about the 9-11 Truther Debra Medina, were you! If so - ditto again!

Why yes I was. Medina supporters are worse than Paulians... something I previously thought was impossible. BTW, I've debated quite a few of them on Facebook and without exception, they've been troop haters and anarchist cranks.