Looking for a coaching and teaching position

thesquare

I am looking for a coaching and teaching position preferably in the East Texas area. I am fully certified in all core areas 4-8 and all level heath and P.E. with 6 years of experience in Science. I also have a 98% pass rate on the TAKS test. As for coaching, 4 district titles on the jh level and 4 playoff appearances in football. I do have experience coaching Basketball, Track, and Varsity Softball. If anyone has any openings please let me know. I do have a resume ready.

• 1 month later...
I am looking for a coaching and teaching position preferably in the East Texas area. I am fully certified in all core areas 4-8 and all level heath and P.E. with 6 years of experience in Science. I also have a 98% pass rate on the TAKS test. As for coaching, 4 district titles on the jh level and 4 playoff appearances in football. I do have experience coaching Basketball, Track, and Varsity Softball. If anyone has any openings please let me know. I do have a resume ready.

where did u teach that u had a 98 % passing rate?? what subject i found this hard to believe

I taught at two different small schools in east texas and the subject is science. I am sorry it is hard for you to believe, but it is the truth. I found that hands on learning that the kids can put to practical use is the key to all success.

where did u teach that u had a 98 % passing rate?? what subject i found this hard to believe