WR vs. Sabine

Raiderfan08

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing a lot of "They only beat us by one last time." That is true, however. That was during a time when Sabine had just played in back to back tournaments. One of them being Hardin-Jefferson, the other, The Last Man Standing Tournament (which they won.) West Rusk does not have the luxury of catching the Cards tired this time around. Everyone is on fresh legs, and it's the playoffs, baby. Plus, the Raiders just played last night. I'd have to give the edge to Sabine just on that fact.

Sabine 65

West Rusk 40

I'm hearing a lot of "They only beat us by one last time." That is true, however. That was during a time when Sabine had just played in back to back tournaments. One of them being Hardin-Jefferson, the other, The Last Man Standing Tournament (which they won.) West Rusk does not have the luxury of catching the Cards tired this time around. Everyone is on fresh legs, and it's the playoffs, baby. Plus, the Raiders just played last night. I'd have to give the edge to Sabine just on that fact.

Sabine 65

West Rusk 40

And you say they played so many games in so many days. We shall see tomorrow night. West Rusk will upset Sabine tomorrow night.

I have a lot of respect for Coach Langley. He has done a great job at WR, but I will support our district. Go Cards!!! Sports, thanks for the support at the WO/Jefferson game. Cannot believe you would not wear my WO cap LOL. Hope Noah has fully recovered. Good luck for tomorrow nite.