WR vs. Sabine

Raiderfan08

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, our seniors have played in quite a few playoff games and know how to win. I'm not saying West Rusk doesn't, I just like Sabines chances more. We'll just have to see how both teams react tonight. Hopefully it'll be a huge crowd. Should be a good game.

Yeah, our seniors have played in quite a few playoff games and know how to win. I'm not saying West Rusk doesn't, I just like Sabines chances more. We'll just have to see how both teams react tonight. Hopefully it'll be a huge crowd. Should be a good game.

west rusk is good!!!!......sabine in better tho!!!!!!...sabine 50 , w.r 42

Sabine played poorly offensively for the first three quarters, but also credit West Rusk's defense. They really put the pressure on the Sabine guards and forced turnovers very effectively. Byrd scored well for Sabine in the first half. Then, Jackson finally got it going in the fourth quarter. West Rusk collapsed a little bit in the fourth and even looked a little winded for most of the quarter. Although the game was very close until about the 1:00 minute mark, when Kirk put Sabine up by 8. The Cardinals had a hard time pulling away in this one. Montana and Royce both scored on lay ups in the closing seconds after Sabine broke their press. The Cardinals outscored WR 24-8 in the final qtr. Good job by both teams.

I was told Sabine plays Monday night at 6:00 at TJC. Someone please confirm this and also tell us the opponent. Hopefully I can make it up to Tyler for this next game.

Sabine played poorly offensively for the first three quarters, but also credit West Rusk's defense. They really put the pressure on the Sabine guards and forced turnovers very effectively. Byrd scored well for Sabine in the first half. Then, Jackson finally got it going in the fourth quarter. West Rusk collapsed a little bit in the fourth and even looked a little winded for most of the quarter. Although the game was very close until about the 1:00 minute mark, when Kirk put Sabine up by 8. The Cardinals had a hard time pulling away in this one. Montana and Royce both scored on lay ups in the closing seconds after Sabine broke their press. The Cardinals outscored WR 24-8 in the final qtr. Good job by both teams.

I was told Sabine plays Monday night at 6:00 at TJC. Someone please confirm this and also tell us the opponent. Hopefully I can make it up to Tyler for this next game.

Sabine gets Mount Pleasant Chapel Hill or Rosebud Lott. I hope they are playing at TJC because I'm pretty sure that Arp and Daingerfield are playing at TJC Monday as well, and that would be a great double header. I'm still hoping for an Arp and Sabine regional final in front of a sold out Wagstaff Gym.

Sabine gets Mount Pleasant Chapel Hill or Rosebud Lott. I hope they are playing at TJC because I'm pretty sure that Arp and Daingerfield are playing at TJC Monday as well, and that would be a great double header. I'm still hoping for an Arp and Sabine regional final in front of a sold out Wagstaff Gym.

Wouldn't Arp/Daingerfield play in Longview or Gladewater? No sense in making Daingerfield drive way to Tyler when Arp is already there.

Wouldn't Arp/Daingerfield play in Longview or Gladewater? No sense in making Daingerfield drive way to Tyler when Arp is already there.

Regionals is at TJC so it's beneficial for both teams to play there. If Daingerfield is confident in their team then it makes sense to get a game in there before the regional tournament begins. Same reason that Sabine wants to play at TJC. From a distance standpoint, it doesn't make sense for them to play either MPCH or Rosebud Lott at TJC.

Regionals is at TJC so it's beneficial for both teams to play there. If Daingerfield is confident in their team then it makes sense to get a game in there before the regional tournament begins. Same reason that Sabine wants to play at TJC. From a distance standpoint, it doesn't make sense for them to play either MPCH or Rosebud Lott at TJC.

I doubt Coach Lewis will agree to play at Tyler for a Tuesday night game.....but who knows.