Tenaha vs. Martin's Mill

I posting this for my buddy hayseed!!!.....

Who you got people?...I'm not making a prediction...I see a close game here though!!....then again I have been wrong...but this one will be good...

Tenaha's speed vs. Martin's Mill fundamentals!!!!!

Thanks 'BallazPowerhouse' you're ALLRIGHT! I haven't made my CH :homer: ICE yet!

Thanks 'BallazPowerhouse' you're ALLRIGHT! I haven't made my CH :homer: ICE yet!

Lol Hayseed you crack me up....I see you guys winning this one...but Coach Moore over at Martin's Mill knows the game....but I think Tenaha needed that close game against La Poynor to get the juices flowing....

I'm hoping Tenaha wins....but between me and You...YUGA and MM developed a little rivalry and our boys have some unfinised business with them also....Man everybody is on YUGA's hit list...lol

Good Luck to Tenaha...I will be there to watch yalls game also Hayseed....probably get to see some of the 2nd half but I'm leaving tyler as soon as I can.....

Lol Hayseed you crack me up....I see you guys winning this one...but Coach Moore over at Martin's Mill knows the game....but I think Tenaha needed that close game against La Poynor to get the juices flowing....

I'm hoping Tenaha wins....but between me and You...YUGA and MM developed a little rivalry and our boys have some unfinised business with them also....Man everybody is on YUGA's hit list...lol

Good Luck to Tenaha...I will be there to watch yalls game also Hayseed....probably get to see some of the 2nd half but I'm leaving tyler as soon as I can.....

All i can think about is that 6'8" boy bent over double weezin and watchin the game at the wrong end w/ you and Cayugadad laughing!

All i can think about is that 6'8" boy bent over double weezin and watchin the game at the wrong end w/ you and Cayugadad laughing!

Yeah that big fellow was a non factor in last nights game. I understand that he had a knee injury earlier in the year. He was only in for limited minutes. A couple of times they put both their big men in the game and tried to run a half court set, but they had trouble getting the ball in to them.

But I ramble, this is about Tenaha and Martins Mill. I suspect that Martins Mill will try to run a stall game, and Tenaha will be chomping at the bits to get out and run. When Tenaha does steal a pass, it will be fast break time, though. If history stands true, then Martins Mill will pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass,pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, and then drop the three ball in when they get an open look. Should be a good game. I plan to catch at least the second half, according to when my beautiful wife can get off of work!

Yeah that big fellow was a non factor in last nights game. I understand that he had a knee injury earlier in the year. He was only in for limited minutes. A couple of times they put both their big men in the game and tried to run a half court set, but they had trouble getting the ball in to them.

But I ramble, this is about Tenaha and Martins Mill. I suspect that Martins Mill will try to run a stall game, and Tenaha will be chomping at the bits to get out and run. When Tenaha does steal a pass, it will be fast break time, though. If history stands true, then Martins Mill will pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass,pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, and then drop the three ball in when they get an open look. Should be a good game. I plan to catch at least the second half, according to when my beautiful wife can get off of work!

Same here...I hope to catch the second half....and yes Martin's Mill will SLOW SLWO SLOW PASS PASS PASS PASS FACE UP FACE UP PIVOT...FUNDAMENTAL FUNDAMENTAL this game to death!!!!...Tenaha needs to NOT play into that game plan....

Tenaha...CRASH THE BOARDS...set up your fast break...make shots...play killer D...and you win!!!...I guarantee that the M&M's have more than "one pure shooter"..than can light IT up from a half court set...they arent looking for a track meet..TRUST ME!!!

Hey come on guys now. Big boy is a great kid and yes he has a real bad knee and has just barely come back. We didn't press like we have been and we did have some troubles. Worst game we have played in the last 10 or so,but big boy was just not back into basketball shape. Once again good job Sandies! Keep your head up Fletch! Sandiedad

Hey come on guys now. Big boy is a great kid and yes he has a real bad knee and has just barely come back. We didn't press like we have been and we did have some troubles. Worst game we have played in the last 10 or so,but big boy was just not back into basketball shape. Once again good job Sandies! Keep your head up Fletch! Sandiedad

Sandiedad, no offense meant there. I did say that he had a knee injury. I don't doubt he is a great guy, but all I said was that he was a nonfactor. Was not trying to say anything bad against him. The Sandies did play hard the entire game, and never quit. Congratulations on a great season.

We hope the best for ya'lls big kid in his recovery.I've heard he's a good kid as well.Someone was jackin w/ us and told us that he was gonna single handedly dominate 'Yuga,that's why we were jokin round!No disrespect to the Sandies who represented themselves very well!

Well, Greezy, I sure hope that IF the rematch occurs, you can make it! Especially after what you said earlier!
It might be worth your while to give the 'Chef a ride to the game after last years outcome! :hmm:

I got the mill. Great fundamentals. Hey hornedTrojan, who's

the better half in the household. And by better half I mean the Trojan. Fight on

Too bad you picked MM.....Haha. My step mother is the USC fan and alum. The rest of my family are Horns fans. 2005 NC game was a TERRIBLE day for our family.

Dude I am extremely sick, plus havin to go to work plus all the family drama right now.....Ain't no way I can see making it to another game this season.

you need to get my number so you can text me the scores Hayseed.

You got it!Man first reading and writing at such a late age, then the computer, now i have to learn to text too!