Top 100 Christian movies listed

DaveTV1

I have not seen many of those movies either.

But if I may make a top 25 Christian movies here it goes

1) Fireproof- Great movie and was made to help strengthen marriages

2) Ben Hur- It is a classic.

3) Fly Wheel- The same people that did Facing the Giants did this one and is about a Christian used car salesmen that is shady and is confronted about his ethics

4) Amazing Grace- The story of how the slave trade was abolished in England

5) End Of The Spear- Based on a true story on how a missionary goes to the jungle to preach the Gospel but are killed by the locals and how 20 years later his son goes back and converts the local tribesman that killed his father.

6) Ten Commandments- Another Classic

7) The Final Inquiry- About a Roman soldier who is sent by Ceaser to find out who Jesus.

8) Chronichals of Narnia- C.S. Lewis at his best

9) The Animated Stories of The New Testament- Sound Bible teachings and can catch and keep the attentionf not only a child but grown folk too. Is done by the NEST out of Coppell Tx

10) Dear J- (Inspired by C.S.LEWIS) about an evangelist who checks into a mental institution after the death of his non-Christian grilfriend. If you like to study apologetics this is good and it has a happy ending also

11) The Passion- Good movie

12) It is a Wonderful Life- Great Christmas movie

13) The Left Behind Movies- Kirk Camron is in it and is based on the Left Behid Books

14) Facing The Giants- Great Movie

15) The Case For Christ- Lee Strobel (former legal editor of Chicago Tribune) wants to prove to his wife that Christianity is a farse but comes to relize it takes more faith not to believe in Jesus then it does to belive in Him.

16) Lord Of The Rings- Great Movie, has a lot of Christian undertones, Chesterson and Lewis were buddies.

17) The Gospel of John- Has the guy that played Desmond off of LOST playing Jesus.

18) Christmas Child- A story buy Max Lucado staring Stevin Curtis Chapman

19)Lord Of The Beans- veggietales movie that plays off Lord of the Rings and is funny

20) Six, The Mark Unleahed- Three men two destinations one choice staring Stephen Baldwin

21) The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything- A movie me and my girls like to watch

22)Jonah- A veggie tales movie- Daddy daughter date thing makes it special for me

23) Revelation-the Book has been opened-Guy tries to figure out why his wife and kid vanished

24) the Nativity Story- Good movie

25) A Charlie Brown Christmas-Maybe this one should be moved up the list.

I have seen the following from JV's list:

2) Ben Hur

6) Ten Commandments-

8) Chronichals of Narnia

11) The Passion

13) The Left Behind Movies

16) Lord Of The Rings-

17) The Gospel of John-

24) the Nativity Story-

25) A Charlie Brown Christmas

I would add:

Jesus of Nazareth

The Greatest Story Ever Told

I havent even heard of most of the movies in the article.....