Hallsville-Marshall tournament 11th - 13th

JUSTwannaSAY2u

Sounds like Tyrell is getting his arm back into baseball shape; in a few more weeks he will be un-hittable, should be an exciting season for the Lions.

Good job Tyrell, and the Lions. :notworthy:

hope he does well and has a great season for the lions.....un-hittable is probably a stretch.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was clocked at 94, off speed pitches were in the mid 80's.

Today's Games

In Hallsville:

Game 9: John Tyler v. Carthage 11:00am

Game 11: Liberty Eyalu v. Nacogdoches 1:30pm

Game 13: Loser game 9 v. Loser Game 10 4:00pm

Game 15: Hallsville v. Pleasant Grove 6:30pm

In Marshall:

Game 10: Mt. Pleasant v. Atlanta 11:00am

Game 12: Spring Hill v. Kilgore 1:30pm

Game 14: Loser Game 11 v. Loser Game 12 6:30pm

Game 16: Marshall v. Henderson 4:00pm

Unhittable is probably a stretch but a giving up 1-2 hits a game is really good.

He should have been unhittable that game. Just 1 bad pitch rotation and the no no was gone. He made alot of those kids from Sping Hill look like they were 10 years old trying to hit Nolan Ryan in the 70s.

Today's Games

In Hallsville:

Game 9: John Tyler v. Carthage 11:00am

Game 11: Liberty Eyalu v. Nacogdoches 1:30pm

Game 13: Loser game 11 v. Loser Game 10 4:00pm

Game 15: Hallsville v. Pleasant Grove 6:30pm

In Marshall:

Game 10: Mt. Pleasant v. Atlanta 11:00am

Game 12: Spring Hill v. Kilgore 1:30pm

Game 14: Loser Game 11 v. Loser Game 12 6:30pm

Game 16: Marshall v. Henderson 4:00pm

The loser of game 11 has to play twice today in back-2-back games in different places? That sounds really rough. Good luck to whoever loses Game 11.

It will be scary in a few weeks when his baseball arm strength gets back...

He might be saying bye bye to Baylor and hello to $$$ :thumbsup:

I have been saying from the beginging that he wont step foot on Baylor Campus. Its all going to depend on how well this season goes for him. If he has more games like Fridays he wont be able to turn down the $$. I wouldnt either. It will be a fun to watch him play this spring. Hopefully he can stay focused.

The loser of game 11 has to play twice today in back-2-back games in different places? That sounds really rough. Good luck to whoever loses Game 11.

**EDIT** Game 13: Loser game 9 v Loser game 10 4:30 PM @ Hallsville.

I will edit this on my original post.

I have been saying from the beginging that he wont step foot on Baylor Campus. Its all going to depend on how well this season goes for him. If he has more games like Fridays he wont be able to turn down the $$. I wouldnt either. It will be a fun to watch him play this spring. Hopefully he can stay focused.

His aunt and uncle were at the game. They seemed very nice and very well spoken. After speaking with a few of the Mav players that have played with him, he is a really nice and really good down to earth kid. I don't expect that he should have any major problems with staying focused.

I've heard no later than the 3rd round.

Anyone else?

If he touched 94, combined with his huge upside and PROJECTABILITY ; 3rd round is w/ ease.

If he touces 95 +...1st round is a lock.

Not to mention he has a major league slider that he throws harder than most highschool pitchers' fastballs.

If he touched 94, combined with his huge upside and PROJECTABILITY ; 3rd round is w/ ease.

If he touces 95 +...1st round is a lock.

Not to mention he has a major league slider that he throws harder than most highschool pitchers' fastballs.

hope he goes #1 overall and makes millions. however, 95 from the left side would certainly be closer to a lock if there is such a thing. sounds like he needs to just focus on baseball this season and see where he lands...

He was clocked at 94, off speed pitches were in the mid 80's.

There were 18 by my count........it was pretty interesting to watch the guns go up, the guns go down all in time together .....Jenkins "pitched" last night-he didnt just throw as hard as he could..it was outstanding to watch........

Hallsville 8

Pleasant Grove 3

also:Hallsville Ladycats defeated Sulphur Springs 10-0

i went to the game and pleasant grove is alot better than hallsville. Hallsville started their ace and Pleasant Grove started their worst pitcher and they still almost beat Hallsville. Hallsville should not beat Henderson. Pleasant Grove should be in the championship because Hallsville is no where near the team Pleasant Grove is. PG best 3A team around.