PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

taz3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt the fourth place team from our district only lose to lindale 1-0?

what i meant to say was how far will lindale go , and i believe lindale beat the 4 th place team 7-0 if you are talking about mabank

OMG Hallsville scored on ya.... Word of mouth it was 1-0. MY bad. Lindale will play Pinetree and that will be their challenge. Lindale will first have to get thru the Hallsville defense. Not the same team they played the first time. Both Pinetree and Hallsville have lots of speed.

OMG Hallsville scored on ya.... Word of mouth it was 1-0. MY bad. Lindale will play Pinetree and that will be their challenge. Lindale will first have to get thru the Hallsville defense. Not the same team they played the first time. Both Pinetree and Hallsville have lots of speed.

Tiger,

It was 1-0 at the half, Hallsville. Why the sarcastic remark about Hallsville scoring on Lindale? You make it sound like Hallsville is horrible? It apparantly did the trick, b/c Lindale came out 2nd half and put 4 on them.

Tiger,

It was 1-0 at the half, Hallsville. Why the sarcastic remark about Hallsville scoring on Lindale? You make it sound like Hallsville is horrible? It apparantly did the trick, b/c Lindale came out 2nd half and put 4 on them.

You didnt read the part that I said that Lindale will have trouble getting thru hallsville's defense and they are fast. So No sarcasm toward Hallsville. My sarcasm has to do with people dont think Lindale can be scored on. Lindale is good but District 32 is good as well. No Easy Games. I also said that Hallsville isnt the same team as they were earlier. Better!!!

I think Lindale has a pretty good chance of going to state. They have a lot of speed and great coaching. With that being said, if Whitehouse picks up their game a notch and sees the back

of the goal a little more often, they could see some playoff time.

I think Lindale has a pretty good chance of going to state. They have a lot of speed and great coaching. With that being said, if Whitehouse picks up their game a notch and sees the back

of the goal a little more often, they could see some playoff time.

Lawless is an awesome soccer coach.

I think Henderson will beat Whitehouse.

You didnt read the part that I said that Lindale will have trouble getting thru hallsville's defense and they are fast. So No sarcasm toward Hallsville. My sarcasm has to do with people dont think Lindale can be scored on. Lindale is good but District 32 is good as well. No Easy Games. I also said that Hallsville isnt the same team as they were earlier. Better!!!

And Lindale hasn't gotten any better? Never understood that logic. :hmm:

The only thing that will stop Lindale this year is the same thing that stopped them last season. Finding the back of the net! Best wishes to Lawdog and the Eagles.

Tiger,

Look, no disrespect towards you, but who ever said Lindale could not be scored on? Lindale knows they are very capable of being scored on anytime, anyplace. Not wanting to be scored on in district is a goal that the team set for THEMSELVES, nobody else. They did it last year during district play, scoring 56 and allowing 0. So they wanted to see if they could do it again. Unfortunantly, they could not do it again this year, scoring 58 and allowing 1. Still very impressive, and it just makes them want to work harder towards their goal of winning state. I think that is the goal of every team at this stage of the game or you wouldn't be on the field.

Good luck to ALL East Texas teams competing this week in post season. I hope East Texas can have a representative at State this year.

Mount Pleasant may disagree there.

HOWEVER...

I am not sure if there were grade issues, or if they were resting some of their starters, but the team was not the same in the second match as in the first. They had some players going full game I had not seen before with that much time, and they were not able to get their full 3 point differential on us, compared to a 7-0 passing clinic they put on earlier.

I would not assume they would have put their district title on the line, (sharing with Pitt was probably enough of a surprise) so I doubt they would have left starters out if they were in danger of losing the points. I just wondered about the different look.

They are still going to be a force to be reckoned with, regardless.

The fun thing about the post season, is all we can do is guess, it's the game yet to be played that will tell.

Lindale could care less on who scores on us. The main goal now is to win and no matter what the score. Is not who scores its who scores the most in that game. Lindale gave up 3 goals to Pitt in the Mt. Pleasant tourney but who cares? Eustace scored the only goal in district on Lindale!! Everyone has the same record now 0-0. If we win a game 10-9 then I am happy.

I was only making the comment that do not take any team in District 32 lightly. I was impressed with Hallsville. They have a mentality that it doesnt matter the score they fight till the end. Kilgore was up 3-0 on them and they battled back 3-2. Longview was up 1-0 and they came back with 15 mins. to go to win 2-1. I hope that this year Lindale gets to go to state. I enjoyed watching them play in the longview tournament. i would have really enjoyed watching them and red oak play for the tournament title. Red oak and Lindale are both still undefeated. I think that Red Oak and Lindale will play for the regional title which will be a very good game. Congrats coach lawless on getting your kids to protect their goal as well as they do. That is a big accomplishment. Work ethic and leadership are not made. Its a personality trait.

I promise you that Lindale will take every team as serious as a heart attack. Hallsville is a scrappy team that plays hard and will fight to the finish. We beat them 4-1 earlier but they were winning at half. I expect a battle and so do my guys. We will take it one game at a time and never look ahead.

I promise you that Lindale will take every team as serious as a heart attack. Hallsville is a scrappy team that plays hard and will fight to the finish. We beat them 4-1 earlier but they were winning at half. I expect a battle and so do my guys. We will take it one game at a time and never look ahead.

GOOD PLAN CUZ we took them and Henderson Lightly and now we are at home. Whereas their are teams with records of 5-10-2 overall are in playoffs and 1-5 in district. And get a bye for first round. WHOLE NOTHER ISSUE. RIDICULOUS!!!

Yeah seriously people can score on Lindale why would you think that?... I mean Eustace did

Well, it's obvious from Lindale's record that not a lot of goals were scored on Lindale. I'd be willing to be the one scored by Eustace was a fluke since they lost 11-1.

Lindale can be scored on and beaten, but they probably wont meet their match till later in playoffs! I still dont think they will go as far as they did last year, maybe if they had better coaching! dont get me wrong, they got talent and descent coach, but not STATE caliber coach!

Lindale can be scored on and beaten, but they probably wont meet their match till later in playoffs! I still dont think they will go as far as they did last year, maybe if they had better coaching! dont get me wrong, they got talent and descent coach, but not STATE caliber coach!

That is pretty interesting that you think he not a state caliber coach , how are you 63-6-2 in three years with ateam. last 2 years they are undefeated and lost in regional semifianls. Sometimes some of you are just pure ignorant and just hating because you #### . Lawless is a great coach and we will see about state.I hope you are not in with toohot, because if you are , your a tool just like he is.

Well, it's obvious from Lindale's record that not a lot of goals were scored on Lindale. I'd be willing to be the one scored by Eustace was a fluke since they lost 11-1.

Was a breakaway goal when the game was well in hand and the starters were mostly off the pitch.

So is he horrible, descent, which is it? Do you like him, hate him? Not that anyone cares what you think. I believe his record over the last three years speaks for itself. You have a beef with Lawless, we get it, but it gets old, really old. The players in Lindale respect him and he respects them. Respect is earned, not given. Maybe that was your problem?

So is he horrible, descent, which is it? Do you like him, hate him? Not that anyone cares what you think. I believe his record over the last three years speaks for itself. You have a beef with Lawless, we get it, but it gets old, really old. The players in Lindale respect him and he respects them. Respect is earned, not given. Maybe that was your problem?

I think thadeisel, toohot, and twotouches are triplets that were seperated at birth. :crybaby:

Taz,

Toohot and ThaTruck are up each others you know what. You need to read on here more, where one of them are the other is right behind. Dont worry about those two twins. By the way, we lost in the regioanl final not semi's. It bothers them so much that we are doing good. I love it!!!