PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

taz3

Yes, you can easily say that Pine Tree wasn't as strong as last year but they were decent this year for losing so many seniors.

I am surprised to see that no one has talked about Kilgore to make a run through these playoffs. They beat Pine Tree (twice) and won that competitive district. Then again, I also saw that Lindale beat them 4-1.

I guess we will see how all of this unfolds.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was corrected. Poteet didnt lose a game in district. However, I will still say

LINDALE VS RED OAK IN REGIONAL FINAL

Which is funny cuz that was the final of the Longview Tournament that got rained out on Sat evening. The other final would have been Kilgore vs Mt.Pleasant. GO FIGURE!!!!! Apparently it was a good strong tournament.

Yes, you can easily say that Pine Tree wasn't as strong as last year but they were decent this year for losing so many seniors.

I am surprised to see that no one has talked about Kilgore to make a run through these playoffs. They beat Pine Tree (twice) and won that competitive district. Then again, I also saw that Lindale beat them 4-1.

I guess we will see how all of this unfolds.

Kilgore starts five seniors, one junior and five sophomores so this district should be very competitive for a few more years. The lindale game was very good it was 3-1 with 6 minutes left kilgore scores on a throw in but the AR calls offsides on a throw in WHAT the.. Even the head ref went to have a long talk with her but didn't change the call and i guess that totally took wind out of Kilgores sails anyway they played hard against a very good team hope to face them again in carrolton. :thumbsup:

I was corrected. Poteet didnt lose a game in district. However, I will still say

LINDALE VS RED OAK IN REGIONAL FINAL

Which is funny cuz that was the final of the Longview Tournament that got rained out on Sat evening. The other final would have been Kilgore vs Mt.Pleasant. GO FIGURE!!!!! Apparently it was a good strong tournament.

I believe if Lindale meets up with Red Oak it will be in the Regional Semis

Lucas Lovejoy???

Lovejoy beat Poteet 3-1 on Tuesday and faces Pearce tonight at 7:30 in McKinney.

Lovejoy and Pearce played each other twice this season and the result was a tie each time.

It should be a good game.

Lovejoy beat Poteet 3-1 on Tuesday and faces Pearce tonight at 7:30 in McKinney.

Lovejoy and Pearce played each other twice this season and the result was a tie each time.

It should be a good game.

FYI

Pine Tree beat Poteet and Lovejoy this year.

I hate to say it, but i told yall so! Congrats to MP and they deserve to move on! Good the luck the rest of the way and lets have a repeat of 2006 state appearance!

It would be differant if u dislike lawless so much. Lindale had every chance of winning and should have.

Why the hate on lawless? He just coaches youngmen and appears to do a very good job of it by looking at his record. I have met him and several members of his family and they all seem to be good people to me. Has he done something to you personally or you just don't like the results he gets on the soccer field.

Why the hate on lawless? He just coaches youngmen and appears to do a very good job of it by looking at his record. I have met him and several members of his family and they all seem to be good people to me. Has he done something to you personally or you just don't like the results he gets on the soccer field.

the kid used to play on one of his jacksonville teams , and he was a cancer and destroyed a verygood team. Kid that thought he was to good to listen .

you guys are pathetic. You couldnt play when you were in High School now you are trying to fill some void left from riding the pine all the time. Get over yourself, anybody with a brain knows Lawless is a good coach. It didnt work out this year big deal. He has gotten alot farther than alot of coaches in East Texas. Ask the ones who got sent home the first week how that game Friday night felt. Oh yeah they didnt make it either. Its an accomplishment what he has done there so many years in a row.

Thadiesel and Toohot (Alex) are two punks who wish they could have played for Lawless in J'Ville. They were troublemakers and hotheads (aka TooHot) so they caused more friction than anything. They are two un-talented loud mouths who like to pretend that they were the stars of the team. Not even close to being the truth. They are very uneducated humans, and the sooner everyone on here realizes that, the better. :thumbdown:

I enjoyed playing against coach lawless and always respected him in terms of his character and coaching ability.

After a tough loss a few years back in the Kilgore tournament, he stopped the jville bus as it was leaving and told me to keep my head up and just do my best and that's all i could do.

When people know who you are on here, it removes all doubt. I can go thru life without doubt. Thanks ETfan!! well put. Thedrpepper I remember that but cant remember who I said that too, but thanks!! I love Dr. Pepper.

sawemoff, with UT as an option now, I had to change my name!