Round 3

myinput

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not. Im just estimating Longview is alot better.

Longview girls are one of the top teams in ET. Better than CH's previous playoff opponents (Kilgore, Liberty-Eylau). CH will definitely have their hands full. Then again, I doubt if many expected Pleasant Grove girls to beat Whitehouse. You never know.

Longview girls are one of the top teams in ET. Better than CH's previous playoff opponents (Kilgore, Liberty-Eylau). CH will definitely have their hands full. Then again, I doubt if many expected Pleasant Grove girls to beat Whitehouse. You never know.

I have to throw this tidbit out there....

Longview was considered a large 4A when school started and just got bumped to 5A.

Chapel Hill is a true 3A school, playing 4A soccer.

From my standpoint, may the best team win, may no one get hurt and good luck to all!

Mount Pleasant vs Lindale has moved to TJC on Friday night. Game time is 7:30pm.

Smart move (or lucky) for Lindale... unlucky (or not-so-bright move) for Mt. Pleasant. The Hallsville match would have been completely different on a typical HS field. Lindale's team speed and penchant for crossing are served well by the move to TJC.

Good luck to both teams.

As i hear it, it was just luck. But i agree, this was a very good turn of events for Lindale, and i think they've proved that the last two weeks! haha. I just hope it doesn't hurt them in the long run by getting used to TJC's big field. But good luck to both teams!

Smart move (or lucky) for Lindale... unlucky (or not-so-bright move) for Mt. Pleasant. The Hallsville match would have been completely different on a typical HS field. Lindale's team speed and penchant for crossing are served well by the move to TJC.

Good luck to both teams.

Lindale comes at you straight up the pike too. they play well on small fields, although your right about the big pitch showcases their team speed better.

What was the reason for moving the match??? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller? :sleeping:

I'm not sure, all that was said was "Pittsburg canceled." I'm guessing Pitt just had a scheduling conflict, or possibly short-handed, but like i said just a guess. Reguardless of the setting; if anything like last year's match, this is going to be one good game!