Round 3

myinput

I would like to put this to rest. MP won whether some people or not think they should have. Personally, I thought the only thing the ref should have done is to send off everykid that is cramping. If you are cramping, there is no way you can stand up and start running again that quick. Send them off and they won't fake cramps!! Whether they were faking our not has nothing to do with Lindale. We played a good game and we lost, bottom line. We gave up a PK and it was the right call. We hit the post I dont know how many times. We should have finished and we would have won the game. I can say this, I love Lindale, my team, my fans, and this community. 69-7-3 is not too shabby in 3 years since I have been here. It beats dealing with CANCER!! I will give up a State Title for the rest of my coaching career to have kids like I do. Its AWESOME!! Congrats to MP and I hope we lost to the STATE CHAMPS!! Good luck to my buddy Mayfield.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG you have to be the most arrogant person dogy. we are so tired of you tooting your horn about your record at lindale. other people feel the same but wont come forward. just let your kids play and quit bragging. still under acheiver as always :rock: :rock: :rock:

Boy, that's the pot calling the kettle black! I know that's a little over your head, but U2U me and I'll explain that analogy to you! Where are those other people that won't come forward, Alex????? You & deisel don't count! Maybe they don't want to make themselves look like an $#%

:whome:

OMG you have to be the most arrogant person dogy. we are so tired of you tooting your horn about your record at lindale. other people feel the same but wont come forward. just let your kids play and quit bragging. still under acheiver as always

I don't have any problem with him being proud of his record.

What many people DO have a problem with, AND have come on and said it, is this:

You are a problem child.

Quit acting like such an immature kid. Grow up, drop your obvious hatred, and stop flaming the threads with your vile.

Your fan club is tiny, not many people enjoy what you spew. Most everyone on his knows of you and what you represent, and it is NOT positive.

Come back with whatever clever remarks you wish, I will not respond to you directly. You are not worth the trouble .

whatever. do you see other coaches on here bragging about how good they are. i don't see mayfield on here bragging about state or buffy on here bragging about state or all the wins. i think coaches should have class and just coach and shut there mouth.

From what you have said that is exactly what he does....never opens his mouth. You have said numerous times that during your practices in J'ville he never said anything, just rolled out the ball. Which is it? Maybe you should read your old posts, get your stories straight and then post. And yes, there has been many times in the past where kuddos have been handed out to Coaches on here (ex. Buffy's 300th win). Just because a Coach is speaking of his record or wins, does not mean he is arrogant. They are proud of their own and their TEAMS accomplishments. Only the eyes of ignorant people would think so!

Here's a thought........go to school, EDUCATE yourself, then get a job and Coach against Lawless. Now THAT I would pay to see!!!!! :highfive:

I would like to put this to rest. MP won whether some people or not think they should have. Personally, I thought the only thing the ref should have done is to send off everykid that is cramping. If you are cramping, there is no way you can stand up and start running again that quick. Send them off and they won't fake cramps!! Whether they were faking our not has nothing to do with Lindale. We played a good game and we lost, bottom line. We gave up a PK and it was the right call. We hit the post I dont know how many times. We should have finished and we would have won the game. I can say this, I love Lindale, my team, my fans, and this community. 69-7-3 is not too shabby in 3 years since I have been here. It beats dealing with CANCER!! I will give up a State Title for the rest of my coaching career to have kids like I do. Its AWESOME!! Congrats to MP and I hope we lost to the STATE CHAMPS!! Good luck to my buddy Mayfield.

Well said

whatever. do you see other coaches on here bragging about how good they are. i don't see mayfield on here bragging about state or buffy on here bragging about state or all the wins. i think coaches should have class and just coach and shut there mouth.

I don't happen to see what the Lindale coach does as bragging. I see a proud coach talking of his team (not of himself).

He usually only gets on here and has to defend himself from people who are constantly dogging on him, for what ever reason.

Who sounds like they have more class? A coach who is proud of his team, or an ex-high school player who accuses coaches of cheating?

:hmm:

Well they (Toohot and Deisel) have been warned so, I don't think they will be stupid enough to get back on here unless they have intelligent comments that are worthy of this forum. We'll see...... :thumbsup:

I took that warning as meaning stay away from the Palestine bashing. The problem is the moderators don't ever warn people for the things they should be warned about but jump in and warn about something that was an actual problem and is fact based. I agree that they could have said some things differently. The way they worded the last comment on that thread was deserving of a warning but they never get warned any other time they are spouting off their nonsense. Why the warning now?