13-4A

LadyMavsFan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallsville 7

Texarkana 1

This was a good game till bottom of 3rd. Up till that point, Hallsville is beatable. If your gonna win against Hallsville, you better not make any errors. They will take advantage, thank-you for playing them, and then send you on your way.

PT 5 - Lobos 0

On the other hand, Pine Tree is far from the "best offensive team in the district" as claimed by one of their blind faithful. Pitching very shaky tonight, and as stated here previously they are in a tight race for 5th and going nowhere fast.

The last I looked, PT is in 2nd as of now. If SS beats M, their tied for 2nd. Do you have to have the BEST offense to be 2nd in this district? A W is a W no mater what your proverbial mind may think.

The last I looked, PT is in 2nd as of now. If SS beats M, their tied for 2nd. Do you have to have the BEST offense to be 2nd in this district? A W is a W no mater what your proverbial mind may think.

I must have missed it; when will the Mid-Season playoff teams be announced? W's only matter if you have enough of them at the end! If you can handle the truth, facts shouldn't bother you.

I must have missed it; when will the Mid-Season playoff teams be announced? W's only matter if you have enough of them at the end! If you can handle the truth, facts shouldn't bother you.

The truth is today, I can't predict the future.

SS 5

MHS 4

SS scored 3 in 6th to tie it 3-3. Marshall scored 1 in 7th to get the lead back but SS scored 2 in the bottom of the 7th to win.

Standings After Tonight's Game

Hallsville 6-1

Marshall 4-3

Pine Tree 4-3

Sulphur Springs 4-3

Mt Pleasant 3-3

Texas High 2-5

Longview 1-6

Games Tomorrow (4-6-10)

Pine Tree @ Texas High

Hallsville @ Sulphur Springs

Marshall @ Mt Pleasant

Longview - Open

SS 5

MHS 4

SS scored 3 in 6th to tie it 3-3. Marshall scored 1 in 7th to get the lead back but SS scored 2 in the bottom of the 7th to win.

WOW!!! Here is a game I decided to go watch and am I glad I did. The game started out looking like Marshall would dominate scoring 3 early. Marshall hit a double and then went home on two bad throws or pass #### (what ever you want to call them) Second Hit was a HomeRun. Third run scored on three hits. SS went the first 5 innings without crossing the plate, then in the sixth inning SS began to Hit the ball scoring 3 runs to tie the game. In the 7th Marshall scored a run on a bad throw to first by second base making the score 4 to 3 . Bottom of the 7th Sulphur Springs batter was out at first, 2nd batter got a single, third batter flyed out to center. The fourth batter their third baseman had a 3 - 1 count and slammed it to center field fence, it bounced off the fence getting pass the right fielder. She drove in a run with an easy triple, but then while getting the ball back in, a bad throw sent the ball rolling to the fence between 3rd and home. She took off and slid in under the throw. Sulphur Springs won 5 to 4 and the crowd went wild.

It was a well fought battle by both pitchers and defense with great plays by both teams. Glad I did not miss that one, WOW what excitement!!!

Marshall 8

Mt Pleasant 2

Williams (5) and Robinson (1) homered

Unofficially, and don't have scores:

Hallsville over Sulphur Springs

Texas High over Pine Tree

That makes the standings as of 4/6

1. Hallsville 7-1

2. Marshall 5-3

3. Pine Tree 4-4

Sulphur Springs 4-4

5. Mount Pleasant 3-4

6. Texas High 3-5

7. Longview 1-6

Marshall 8

Mt Pleasant 2

Williams (5) and Robinson (1) homered

Unofficially, and don't have scores:

Hallsville over Sulphur Springs

Texas High over Pine Tree

That makes the standings as of 4/6

1. Hallsville 7-1

2. Marshall 5-3

3. Pine Tree 4-4

Sulphur Springs 4-4

5. Mount Pleasant 3-4

6. Texas High 3-5

7. Longview 1-6

Texas High 2 Pine Tree 1. Texas High scored 1 in the bottom of the eighth inning for the win.

Pine Tree loses a heart breaker at Texas High 2-1 in extra innings. Bad call at the plate in the 6th inning may have give the win to Texas High. If proper call was made PT would have went ahead 2-1 going into the 7th. Pine Tree battled hard but struggled to hit with runners in scoring position. We are not out of it yet though.

Pine Tree loses a heart breaker at Texas High 2-1 in extra innings. Bad call at the plate in the 6th inning may have give the win to Texas High. If proper call was made PT would have went ahead 2-1 going into the 7th. Pine Tree battled hard but struggled to hit with runners in scoring position. We are not out of it yet though.

In looking at a replay of the call referred to above, the PT runner's foot crossed the plate after the tag was made by the TH catcher making the call correct. It was another close game between these two teams, both making several nice defensive plays.

In looking at a replay of the call referred to above, the PT runner's foot crossed the plate after the tag was made by the TH catcher making the call correct. It was another close game between these two teams, both making several nice defensive plays.

Can you post video link?

I was proud of the Pine Tree Girls. They played hard and never gave up. Our Pitcher pitched one of her best games except one inning. Umpire wasnt giving her anything. I will say Texas High has some of the most "classless" fans I have ever been around. Not all of them but many were very vocal in taunting our players and our parents in the stands. Its obvious they were the inferior team yet the swept us this year. Both wins was a gift, from us to them, and they know it!

I was proud of the Pine Tree Girls. They played hard and never gave up. Our Pitcher pitched one of her best games except one inning. Umpire wasnt giving her anything. I will say Texas High has some of the most "classless" fans I have ever been around. Not all of them but many were very vocal in taunting our players and our parents in the stands. Its obvious they were the inferior team yet the swept us this year. Both wins was a gift, from us to them, and they know it!

Some fan from Pine Tree stated Texas High was getting some "home cooking" and that started some vocal exchanges, but never and I mean NEVER was anything said to, about or was there any taunting toward any of the Pine Tree players by any Texas High fan and for you to say so is absolutely ridiculous. And you have the nerve to call us "classless". All I heard from you was all the bad calls you were getting from the umpires and I had to shake my head because Texas High got a few bad ones also. You stated Texas High was the better team against Marshall and since Marshall beat Pine Tree you now say Texas High is an inferior team. Doesn't say much for your team since they were swept twice by an inferior team, but I believe Texas High earned both wins by outstanding defensive plays in both games. Just shows that some people can be pitiful sore losers and I think you are right up there with the best of them. One good thing about it tho....since we will be in another district next year we won't have to play you guys anymore which will be tough on us because we always chalked Pine Tree up as a win.

Some fan from Pine Tree stated Texas High was getting some "home cooking" and that started some vocal exchanges, but never and I mean NEVER was anything said to, about or was there any taunting toward any of the Pine Tree players by any Texas High fan and for you to say so is absolutely ridiculous. And you have the nerve to call us "classless". All I heard from you was all the bad calls you were getting from the umpires and I had to shake my head because Texas High got a few bad ones also. You stated Texas High was the better team against Marshall and since Marshall beat Pine Tree you now say Texas High is an inferior team. Doesn't say much for your team since they were swept twice by an inferior team, but I believe Texas High earned both wins by outstanding defensive plays in both games. Just shows that some people can be pitiful sore losers and I think you are right up there with the best of them. One good thing about it tho....since we will be in another district next year we won't have to play you guys anymore which will be tough on us because we always chalked Pine Tree up as a win.

Now you know dang good and well if you were sitting in the stands you heard at least one person yelling at our pitcher directly. You also had a fan on the 3rd base fence yelling at one of our girls who was tagged out at 3rd. You also know it was a gift when our Pitcher loaded the bases with 3 walks and then hit the next batter to give you the tieing run. I just havnt figured out if we gift wrapped that for ya or if the plate umpire did. The next inning your next gift came when we loaded the bases with no outs and then gave you 2 outs on the same play with base running errors. The attempt to take home was a gift when our base runner came to a complete stop between 3rd and home on a hard hit high hop that bounced 30 ft in the air. She walks in if she doesnt stop. Then our next runner tries to take 3rd when she stayed at 2cd and gets thrown out easily. I dont fault he for being an aggressive baserunner though. Both plays were gift wrapped and handed right to you. The least you could do is say thank you. kudos to the Texas High girls who got the hit and scored the winning run. Do also remember when all our fans cheered for your 2cd baseman when she made an amazing catch over hwer head? ALL of our fans clapped for her! Its called class! You ought to try some.

Pine Tree fans drink Kool-Aid & Texas High' goon squad is always on patrol; 1-6 is not so bad after all!

Now you know dang good and well if you were sitting in the stands you heard at least one person yelling at our pitcher directly. You also had a fan on the 3rd base fence yelling at one of our girls who was tagged out at 3rd. You also know it was a gift when our Pitcher loaded the bases with 3 walks and then hit the next batter to give you the tieing run. I just havnt figured out if we gift wrapped that for ya or if the plate umpire did. The next inning your next gift came when we loaded the bases with no outs and then gave you 2 outs on the same play with base running errors. The attempt to take home was a gift when our base runner came to a complete stop between 3rd and home on a hard hit high hop that bounced 30 ft in the air. She walks in if she doesnt stop. Then our next runner tries to take 3rd when she stayed at 2cd and gets thrown out easily. I dont fault he for being an aggressive baserunner though. Both plays were gift wrapped and handed right to you. The least you could do is say thank you. kudos to the Texas High girls who got the hit and scored the winning run. Do also remember when all our fans cheered for your 2cd baseman when she made an amazing catch over hwer head? ALL of our fans clapped for her! Its called class! You ought to try some.

I do remember the PT fans clapping for our 2nd baseman for making a good catch. I also remember our fans clapping for your second baseman making the same type of play but maybe it was hard for you to hear that since you were constantly complaining about the umpires. I guess our girls should have laid down and let PT have their way so you could have gone home happy. But our girls played hard and deserved the win. By the way, I was the gentleman taping the game for TH and I have watched it several times. Guess what?.....TH still wins. I wonder which sore loser you were since there were several of you complaining. And speaking of class, just by reading your posts it is more than evident you have little.