Who Will Be Daingerfield's New O.C. ?

revalsharpton

well before we hire a new guy we want to make sure that what you heard is true. But in case it is there are a couple on staff already that would do an awesome job, and i can think of an OC not too far down the road that would jump at the chance.

well before we hire a new guy we want to make sure that what you heard is true. But in case it is there are a couple on staff already that would do an awesome job, and i can think of an AD not too far down the road that would jump at the chance.

It's true. The O.C. is going to Mabank I believe. I am not sure who the new O.C. will be.

well before we hire a new guy we want to make sure that what you heard is true. But in case it is there are a couple on staff already that would do an awesome job, and i can think of an AD not too far down the road that would jump at the chance.

Who would that be?

Yes the OC is gone. The position has already been filled. The title has been given to Bryant (offensive line) and will have the help of Burgin (receivers) as passing game coordinator. End of discussion.

Yeap That's Correct A Player From The Team Told Me

Yes the OC is gone. The position has already been filled. The title has been given to Bryant (offensive line) and will have the help of Burgin (receivers) as passing game coordinator. End of discussion.

Thanks for answering my question I kinda figured it would be Bryant or Burgin, but both of them working together is Great too!

Bryant was o-line coach for the two highest scoring championship teams in Texas. Sulphur and D'field

I'm pretty sure he thinks it was because of HIM too!! :notworthy: Ray Charles could have told those lineman who to block for the athetes on those two teams!!

I'm pretty sure he thinks it was because of HIM too!! :notworthy: Ray Charles could have told those lineman who to block for the athetes on those two teams!!

Good to start the day with a little humor. But, like you said someone needs to tell them who to block. He evidently works hard and understands the kids and the offense. He should be a good one.

They are going to have a UFC match in the coaches office to see who gets golf. The winner gets the best second sport in High School Athletics.

What kind of program do they have over in Daingerfield for golf? Are they very good at the 2A level? Btw.....I completely agree with you about golf being the best second sport in HS athletics.