Harleton Wildcats Football

franksnbeans

it's always football season in texas... and i think harleton is losing a good senior class, which will probably hurt them in every sport

Except in basketball, we ROK!!! lol

We lose 14 senior starters, hopefully coach A can pull a rabbit (star) out of the hat next year, because we lose every key position player QB, RB,FB,WR, LT LG, and they all play D as well... uh oh!!!!!!!

We lose 14 senior starters, hopefully coach A can pull a rabbit (star) out of the hat next year, because we lose every key position player QB, RB,FB,WR, LT LG, and they all play D as well... uh oh!!!!!!!

Actually there is some young talent, but they haven't had much experience due to having so many seniors on the team. Hopefully, they can mature fast.

If I remember there were several people out here to doubted this year's football team as well.

Actually there is some young talent, but they haven't had much experience due to having so many seniors on the team. Hopefully, they can mature fast.

If I remember there were several people out here to doubted this year's football team as well.

True.. and we still have some some very good linemen coming back.. Don't ever, ever count Harleton out.

Any names/positions?

Bill Smith----sr Best athelete coming back Not sure what he will be playing on offense, probably qb. Safety on defense.. Starter

Tyler Lyons--sr center, d tackle best lineman coming back, imo. Starter both ways

Travis Nichols--sr guard, and will prob be expected to play some d line.. Starter on offense

Gauge Volmer--sr o line, d-line

Levi Johnson--jr TE, will have to play both ways most likely, starter

Jabe Martin--jr wr, received limited playing time last yr. good hands..

Those are about the only returning players that received much playing time at all last yr..

Bill Smith----sr Best athelete coming back Not sure what he will be playing on offense, probably qb. Safety on defense.. Starter Tyler Lyons--sr center, d tackle best lineman coming back, imo. Starter both ways Travis Nichols--sr guard, and will prob be expected to play some d line.. Starter on offense Gauge Volmer--sr o line, d-line Levi Johnson--jr TE, will have to play both ways most likely, starter Jabe Martin--jr wr, received limited playing time last yr. good hands.. Those are about the only returning players that received much playing time at all last yr..
thanks

way to bash your own basketball team.

Levi Johnson-TE should make an impact. Very good athlete, good hands, good attitude. Should make an impact at DE or LB (can't remember what he played on defense for Harleton). Wish he was still at OC.

and challenging people on a forum is very mature, but it's par for the course

your joke at other kids expense

I didn't challenge anyone, you were the ones making a statement and hiding behind the computer, but then again," consider the source"...

I am through with this, leave it be, or call me and we can talk about it. I was not trying to demean or belittle any of the kids, Harleton ISD does not have the same interest in Boys Basketball as it does in Baseball and Football, THAT is what I was getting at..

I didn't challenge anyone, you were the ones making a statement and hiding behind the computer, but then again," consider the source"...

I am through with this, leave it be, or call me and we can talk about it. I was not trying to demean or belittle any of the kids, Harleton ISD does not have the same interest in Boys Basketball as it does in Baseball and Football, THAT is what I was getting at..

[/quot

This thread is about the kids and their program, so don't try to make it about you, by challenging someone to call or meet you somewhere like some big bully.

If you get on a forum and talk about things negatively, then expect to get it back. Everyone on here doesn't want to tell who they are, because it isn't about us. It is not about demeaning or belittling a program, which includes the kids that play it. It is really sad when a member of the community finds joy in downing the local programs and the kids in it. (Yes, you did.) Oh, and don't try to make it off like it was a joke, because their were several people in the gym that saw your tirade during the boy's basketball game last season, so we know what the true meaning of your comment was about.

If someone said the things I heard, I'm suprised that's all he did... I heard about that incident, cant believe the coach still has a job...

If he had actually said something that bad, I don't imagine he would still be there. Nevertheless, the basketball locker room during half time, with all of the high school basketball team present, is not the place to confront the situation.