16 AAA Baseball

futfan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canton gonna be a little tougher than you think.If I remember right Wills Point beat Pittsburg and Canton beat Wills Point to get to y'all

And...? I said I think Pittsburg can win! I'm sorry, i don't think they will win?

Pitt beat them last year 6-3 in the Area Round also and then lost to PG 1-10 and 4-5.... I look for the same thing to happen again. Thats just my pick, sorry

Don't be sensititive Pitt. I'm not from Canton lol. All I'm saying is don't overlook them. They had had to play a extra game because 14-3a was a pretty competive district. They are a team with alot of talent as I'm sure y'all are as well.

:homer:

:homer: How many games have you attended this year? Carr is good but is NOT the offensive mvp..maybe for the Lions but not for the entire district..Haven't even heard of the other guy..JMHO

i attended a LOT of games actually...and u shouldnt even express an opinion about this if you havent heard of gilley...PG ran this district and he was their ace...so if you havent heard of him you dont know anything about this district baseball wise....and i was just picking carr for the power numbers he put up...i dont think anyone else in district hit more than one or two homeruns...he hit 7....JMHO :coolball: