• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regional semifinals

Evadale/Overton

Thursday/Saturday-Central

Cayuga/Lovelady

Thursday/Friday-Lufkin

Tough series, there will be some very good baseball around Lufkin this week. I believe Corrigan-White Oak are playing Thursday at Angelina.

Regional semifinals

Evadale/Overton

Thursday/Saturday-Central

Cayuga/Lovelady

Thursday/Friday-Lufkin

Tough series, there will be some very good baseball around Lufkin this week. I believe Corrigan-White Oak are playing Thursday at Angelina.

Looks like Harleton/New Waverly Thursday and Saturday at Angelina.

Just a side note....Cayuga fans.....remember the James Bowie catcher going down in the 1st inning and then battling back the rest of the game? Well, it was reported last week that he tore his ACL on the diamond that night. Going to the doc this week to determine the plan of action.

Tough kid...fun to watch behind the plate and at bat.

Good luck, Caleb!

Just a side note....Cayuga fans.....remember the James Bowie catcher going down in the 1st inning and then battling back the rest of the game? Well, it was reported last week that he tore his ACL on the diamond that night. Going to the doc this week to determine the plan of action.

Good luck, Caleb!

WOW. That really ####. That was my initial thought, but that changed when he kept playin. Tough kid.

Good luck, Caleb!

Wow, thats a tough brake for the kid. Thought he played his guts out against us and left it all on the field. Very, very tough kid!!! Prayers for a speedy recovery from Cayuga.

Good luck, Caleb!

Hope all ends up well with this kid, sounds like a tough one.

Good luck, Caleb!

Best of luck to him. I said that he was a stud when he did that, and he still is! Lots of guts and desire in him.

howinthe heck is yuga in 3, and overton and evadale a hrd 1? lovelady beat evadale 10 -1, js 3 wks ago........talk t me

Thats just my opinion. I think it will be a totally different game if the two meet up again. If they do, we can discuss this topic in further detail. They both have tough match-ups this week. Hopefully we can resume this conversation in about a week.